Weekly Photo Challenge: Between

Between the glowing sunrise, the serene sea and a land that promised a better life is a man who dreamt…

Where those dreams took him lies the story of his journey. Just like the ever-changing waves of the sea that inspired him, so are the different path he travelled. Some path are calm and crystal clear while others are in rough turmoil. In these paths, he hopes to reach that place of peace, happiness and contentment.

Till when and how long his journey would be, only heaven knows. For now he can embrace on the belief that tomorrow will be a better a day and that his heart’s wish will soon be realized. Where there is hope, there is a chance that his prayers will be heard. As he marveled at the sunrise and its final  dance, he felt warmth in his heart, assuring him that the future will be beautiful as he dreamt it to be.

Between cold rocks and dry gravel, something beautiful can grow and bloom.

Even if our lives may seem to be clouded with trials and hardships, something wonderful can happen. Through the years, God has not forgotten his promise. In all the highs and lows of my life, he was there.

Between today and tomorrow, wonderful things can happen for all of us. Between now and the hours there after, there’s a promise of rebirth, a second chance, a new leaf, an opportunity to find that ultimate solitude. Between happiness and a life of meaning stands you and me. All we need is to take a step forward with courage and claim it.

This entry was posted in Inspiration, Life, Personal, photography, Post A Week 2011 and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

77 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Between

As always, inspired, heartwarming and beautiful. May your holiday season be blessed!
    Happy Holidays! :-)
    Eliz

2. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Between… | Mirth and Motivation

3. Wonderful post!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family, may you have a very blessed day!!

4. I really enjoyed reading your post today. You have a wonderful blog here. Thanks for sharing.

Please add our link to your website thanks.

Change your life today – Visit the Online Expert Marketers Now

5. Arindam says:

Beautifully written and well presented post.
    “Between today and tomorrow, wonderful things can happen for all of us. ” This line is simply beautiful and thought provoking.

Merry Christmas to you and your family bro. :)

• When I thought about these quote, the lyrics from the “Miracle” Shamu show came into my mind. It goes like, “All things are possible when you believe,” and when we believe that wonderful things can happen for us, it will. Happy Holidays from Houston. All blessings to you and your family.

An inspired post. We do have to believe.

7. semprevento says:

fantastic!!!!
    you are fantastic.
    happy holiday :-)
    vento
    I love the sea

Thanks for the link and I enjoyed your entry~simply inspiring.

Beautiful sentence. We try to find wonderful things between today and tomorrow. So true.
    Happy holidays.

10. jakesprinter says:

Great Entry for the challenge
    Merry Christmas to you and for your family as well :)

The pictures, the conposition … Just PERFECT! There’s no blogger who could perfectly articulate the word optimism but you. You’re God’s way of telling, he truly cares for me. One of the most beautiful things that happened to me this year is (not was because it still is) meeting you.

MALIGAYANG PASKO SA IYO AT SA MGA MAHAL MO SA BUHAY!

• Sony Fugaban says:

The pictures, the composition … Just PERFECT! There’s no blogger who could perfectly articulate the word optimism but you. I’d like you to know that meeting you is (it still is) one of the most beautiful things that happened to me this year.

MALIGAYANG PASKO SA IYO AT SA MGA MAHAL MO SA BUHAY!

• Bro, you are a true blogger friend in every sense of the word. I appreciate each visit and generous comment. Your posts helps me reconnect to the roots and home I left behind. You adventures and journey is something that inspires.
      “Salamat…..maligayang pasko din and sa isang masaganang taon!!!May God bless you and your family always…..

12. Nandini says:

I love how you have expressed yourself in a poetic way. I could feel it. Beautiful! :)

And lovely photos. I just loved your post. Something I too think many times a day. :)

• Thank you. Life is a poetry. It stirs our soul and makes us feel human. It may involve struggles and pain but then it’s what makes us feel and relate. I appreciate the positive comment. Happy Holidays.

13. Between love and suffering. A journey of grace. “He who would love much has also much to suffer.” José Protasio Rizal Mercado
    Merry Christmas, friend. Thank you for your gift of optimism and all your beautiful photo stories.

• “He who would love much has also much to suffer.” José Protasio Rizal Mercado
      Now that’s clear…I thought it was just a concidence. It’s like saying , “when we feel more, care more, we then hurt more.” Makes total sense. Thank you too for the gift of inspiration and blogger friendship.Your stories is a source of life’s beautiful wisdom. Wishing you and your family happy and memorable holiday.

14. Cheryl says:

Love your photo-stories, Mr. B! I hope you never stop putting them out there. You have a gift.

• Thank you. Honestly , writing keeps me sane and helps me make sense of the events in my life. The comments and posts that I read each day are a source of inspiration and motivation. In a way much as I gave a gift of sharing, I received gifts of encouragement that no money can buy. Wishing you a blessed and joyful holidays…..

15. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge : Between « Cheryl Andrews

Your wonderful post is a gift to all. Merry Christmas.

17. Amar Naik says:

nice interpretation for the challenge. beautiful pics

18. Kate Kresse says:

Merry Christmas. I love your blog–it lights up the world. Thus, I am giving you the award I created about a week ago. Here is the link so you can put the award on your blog. http://believeanyway.wordpress.com/2011/12/18/creation-of-new-blog-award-the-candle-lighter-award/

• An award that calls for celebration. Thank you. It is an honor to receive awards that brings inspiration to others….even as a light on a world often covered with dark clouds. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

19. A.M says:

wow…loved the last shot….:-)

20. Wonderful post! A very Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

21. Awesome set of photos and highly inspirational words!

You’re travelling the road of your dreams and even though there may be times it looked tough, I believe you’ll make it as you allow God to guide you through it all.

“Some people have been through the road we are travelling on so it’s good to seek their advice. Some people do see things differently. More so, the God of the universe see things far differently.” More here>> http://seekersportal.wordpress.com/2011/08/01/perspectives-unlimited/

• Thank you . I needed to read that today. You are right, with God on our side to love and guide us , a better future lies ahead. May not be the one with wanted but it’s the one he planned for us and he knows its the one that will bring us joy and contentment. I appreciate the generous thoughts. Merry Christmas….

22. abedsaragih says:

Informasinya bagus dan bermanfaat :)

Ditunggu kunjungan dan komentar baliknya :)

Sekalian tukaran link.

Salam Persahabatan.

23. barb19 says:

A very inspiring and beautiful post.

24. Mizz says:

I love the sea, and your words is just so inspiring.

I wish you a very warm christmas :)

25. wolke205 says:

Merry Christmas to you & your family. Have a wonderful time :)

Hugs, Frauke

26. winsomebella says:

Wise and inspiring words that I needed to hear. Thank you for sharing the beautiful photographs and excellent message.

27. pegbur7 says:

Beautiful words and beautiful pictures.

28. thirdhandart says:

A wonderful post full of courage and hope! Between today and tomorrow, may all of your dreams come true. Wishing you a blessed and joyful New Year!

29. Angelia Sims says:

Love this! So true, we have such hope in the between, in the learning, and in the process.
    Beautiful photos and beautiful message!

Beautiful and heartwarming! Thank you for the link to my blog, and may you enjoy the rest of the holiday season!

• I will. Can’t believe that few more days and 2011 will be a history. Oh, well we tried to live it as amazing as we hoped it to be. It wasn’t a perfect year. So much calamities and trials for all but we are all standing today, in faith and love , stronger than ever.
      Happy New Year and wishing you a bountiful days ahead….

31. Jo Bryant says:

a very inspirational posting

32. Thank you. I hope so too. Between now and the days ahead, I wish for both of us and our families a life of pure joy and peace in the heart….

33. The Hook says:

Way to answer the challenge in a novel and incredibly creative way!

34. MikeP says:

Well can I just say…. been kind of disconnected from the web for 3 days… not technical …by choice. As I start to catch up, your post came up. I think things happen for a reason.. I also believe in fate. I needed to reorganize some things in my life and figure out a focus for starting the New Year. Resolutions never rang true to me. Real world interactions in my daily life…. weather it be online or at work guide me. So lets end with.. THIS… your entry was meant to found at this time. Thanks for being there!!!

• I believe in fate too. Sometimes when life seems to suck…or I’m at my lowest low…for some sort of blessing, a family or friend including blogger friends gives an encouraging and inspiring words that brings sunshine to my otherwise gloomy day. As for resolutions, I stopped doing them just because I end up failing. But for 2012, I do need reorganization too and make lifestyle changes and decisions that I hope will bring me and my family inner peace and happiness. Happy New Year my friend.I wish you life’s great blessings for 2012…

35. Shadow Moses says:

Nice. I like the past two pics, but the very last one especially. To me, the subject in the last picture gazing towards the setting sun is a reflection of what is said in the first paragraph: “…he hopes to reach that place of peace, happiness and contentment.” meanwhile the subject is at peace because “…he can embrace on the belief that tomorrow will be a better a day and that his heart’s wish will soon be realized.”
    I’ve followed and look forward to more posts from you :-)

• Oh wow, that sounded even better, with thoughts flowing beautifully. That basically sums up his hopes of peace and his visions of the future. Thank you. I’m also looking forward to follow your post. Happy New Year.

36. pix & kardz says:

a poignant post – with some beautiful images.
    salamat for sharing (one of only a few Tagalog words that i know)!
    hope you and your family had a good Christmas – and lots of blessings to you for the New Year!
    ingat!

37. Find Focus says:

All are lovely photos for this challenge – I particularly like the last one… : )

38. jhirzel88 says:

I thought the picture with the trees and scenery was pretty nice looking. I just can’t think correctly after reading this. I don’t feel emotions at all.

39. Pingback: Seven x Seven Link Award « Simply Charming

40. Wonderful post! Love the sunset photo.

41. rommel says:

Outstanding set of pictures. Great writing.