View Outside My Window For 2012

A Better, Brighter View Outside My Window For 2012

2011 is a year that most of us won’t ever forget or wish to forget. So much heartaches as natural calamities, war, economic crisis, political, cultural and religious turmoil hitting the heart of every man, woman and child. It was a challenging year. It was also a year of survival. A defining moment for most of us who after life’s difficulties were able to stand tall, ready to face the incoming year with courage, hope and unwavering optimism. I may not have as much of a bad year as others had but I could say that me and my family are part of those who picked themselves up and continued to stand determined that outside our window, a better, brighter future awaits.

Images I Wish to Have For 2012….

I wish for 2012, more love, inner peace, loads of smile and laughter, of happiness that comes from a contented heart for me, for my family, for my friends but more importantly for those whose 2011 had been covered with anguish and struggles.

Praying for everyone blessings of good things to come...

2012 is a new beginning for us all. It is a year that any of our hopes and dreams can come true. It is a year that we could make new goals that would enrich our lives and that of others. It is life’s blank canvas that we all got to help paint with all the beautiful thoughts and intentions.

As you close your eyes tonight, imagine a world where love, peace and infinite joy reigns. Now, imagine that we are all in it. Everyday miracles happen. 2012 is that year...

Smiles I Wish To See Everyday When I Wake Up

The one person who didn't give up on me. Who love me despite of my imperfections and sometimes annoying mood swings. Yep, I got issues too and I'm blessed that she has a patient and forgiving heart to bear with me.

The smile who made me believe that love exist…

The little guy who made me believe that I can be anything ...

The smile that made me face life’s adventures…

Inner happiness is a gift, cherish and treasure it once you find it or it has found you.

The smile I wish my heart would feel everyday regardless of life’s circumstances…

Happy New Year to all. Thank you for being a part of my 2011 journey. I found inspiration in all of you. You brought a smile to my day with words of joy and encouragement. Thank you once again with all my heart.

This entry was posted in Life, Love, Personal, photography, Post A Week 2011 and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

69 Responses to View Outside My Window For 2012

1. Nandini says:

Such a beautiful and heart-warming post. Full of smiles and good wishes. I really liked the photos too. Thanks for sharing. I hope for the same too, for this world and us. Good wishes to you too. :)

• Thank you. Despite of the trials that we face..life is still beautiful and worth celebrating year after year. I heard a lot of loss and sickness among friends and family that I realized life is too precious to waste of negativism. Trying to be happy everyday and sharing that joy around you is beyond wonderful. Best wishes to you and your family.

Beautiful and great photos. Happy New Year to you, too. It’s our pleasure to celebrate 2012.

3. Sabina Brave says:

Beautiful pictures, and wonderful wishes :)
    Happy New Year my friend!

Fabulous post!
    Happy Wonderful New Year to you and your family!

5. Beautiful smiles that can light up a room or any space. Thank you for always lighting up your space on the net. I do enjoy visiting and staying awhile.

6. MikeP says:

Yes 2011 was tough all around but we as a collective have to find inner peace… through life, family, work,art, and especially words of hope and higher meaning. Thanks for the ride in 2011, looking forward to 2012 with newer eyes and those with younger and even older eyes. I believe our eyes and those around us can reveal a path….. bumpy or smooth…high or low….a path none the less.

Cheers…. here’s to paths new and revisited…Happy New Year!!!! :-)

• “I believe our eyes and those around us can reveal a path….. bumpy or smooth…high or low….a path none the less.” I so too believe in these words. Bro, thanks for inspiring us with your works. Those images are just powerful! Happy New Year. 2012 is a year to watch and celebrate.

7. Freedomborn says:

Thank you for the pingback island traveller and thank you for your message of Hope for the New year and yes you caused me to also reflect on the past year…

I live in Queensland Australia, at the beginning of the year my home like many others was flooded but I was helped to recover what was lost and realised many cared.
    I became very ill from a germ the flood waters incubated but because of it I found help for my weakened immune system that I had suffered from for years.
    I has a serious Accident on my Mobility Scooter but was not hurt and now have one I can trust to get me home.
    During the year I broke my Ankle and found I had on going help that I didn’t know was available from the Government.
    Little Petal one of my precious doggy friends died … Missy another little dog knocked at my front door lost and confused and became a much loved part of my family.
    My Computer crashed and through error the Technician Lost 5 years of my work… but my friends e-mails, created Power points etc the most important were saved.
    I started blogging and now have a hacker who is causing me much distress deleting my posts and changing settings… but I have had much happiness in making new friends and continue to do so… thank you island traveller .
    At the beginning of December my much Loved older Sister died but a mysterious letter from her arrived 2 weeks before telling me how much she Loved me, it was written a year ago but was lost in the post.
    I spent Christmas day alone for the first time in my life and my Christmas dinner was Cheese on toast… but my faithful furry companions never left my side and a Loving friend made my Birthday the next day one I will never forget… it was very, very special.

And…Many Times throughout the year my Loving and compassionate God has touched my heart with deep inner Joy and reassured me that …I am indeed a Child of The King of Kings and I like you island traveller look forward to the New Year with thankfulness and an assurance that all things will work together for good because I Love the Lord but amazingly and so breathtakingly awesome, He Loved me first…How very good is that Truth!

Thank you for the Memories and please feel free to delete this comment, I know it has a lot of wordage but my heart motivated me to share, perhaps I should post it on my blog with a link back to you.

Christian Love and many Blessings to you and your Loved ones – Anne.

• This is one of the most touching comment I ever read. So much heart and memories poured into it. I will celebrate this comment knowing that during a difficult time, i could read it again for strength and inspiration. God bless your for your steadfast faith and huge capacity to love despite of….You are a blessing to others . Your words are honest, generous with so much to share. I pray for your health, inner peace, constant love and friendship and happiness that only our Lord can provide. Happy New Year my friend from Queensland. 2012 is year of joy for all!Thank you…

• Freedomborn says:

Thank you island traveller for your words of encouragment I have responded on my Blog but I would also like to say that what we see in others is a reflection of what we are ourselves and your uplifting words I could say about you and I’m sure many others could too, perhaps on this earth you will never realise how much you ministered to me but you will one day and be rewarded, thank you so much.

I would like to offer you my dear Brother in The Lord, The King of Kings Friendship Award, it’s very differant from most, more like a blessing and some call it that, you can accept it as you feel in your heart or not, it’s to afirm we are one, we are family.
        Blog Post – http://freedomborn.wordpress.com/2011/12/15/the-king-of-kings-friendship-award/

Christian Love Anne

• Thank you Anne. What a beautiful and inspiring award. Anything that is meant to create love, peace and friendship I accept and celebrate with all my heart. God bless you for the works that you do and for your generosity. We do have a lot of amazing blogger friends that are like heaven sent with their words that heals, motivates and make us face our days with hope and optimism.

8. You know, I think 2011 was a great year. Maybe because I’m optimistic but.. with all the wars, there emerged voices within countries that wouldn’t otherwise be heard. Whether I agree with some of the issues or not, people voiced their opinions and didn’t stay silent. And I am all about a healthy opinion that doesn’t hurt anyone. And you know I love your photos.. and that little man just looks adorable. I think 2012 will be an amazing year for you and hopefully me too :). I hope you and your family have a Happy New Year

• Thanks my friend. Love the joy your words bring. Like a breath of fresh air, only it flows straight into ones heart. I do believe 2012 is a year of blessings, of happiness that comes from a heart that is at peace and contended. I wish for both of us and our familes an amazing year as well as those who share our blog’s journey. More importantly, I wish the same positive hope for all that had some heartaches in 2011. We all deserve happiness.

9. Elyse says:

To me, all years are wonderful and awful. We move forward through both, because, as far as we know, it beats the alternative.

Hope 2012 is a wonderful one for you. Love the smiles you shared in pictures and words!

10. Pingback: What differance does God make… « Freedomborn

11. barb19 says:

Thank you for being an inspiration to us all over the past year, your posts are always full of love and wonderment.
    I wish you and your lovely family a Happy New Year!

• Thank you my friend. It’s easy to feel inspired when you are surrounded by family and friends that believes in you…and that includes my blogger friends like you. God bless you and your family always. Wishing for all of us an amazing 2012!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful and inspiring blog with us. I hope 2012 brings many blessings and joy :)

13. thirdhandart says:

Best wishes for a better, brighter future in 2012. Happy New Year IT!

Very nice post! I really like the view in the first photo. Wishing you a very happy new year!

• I like the first one too. That is what Winter looks right now in Houston. Looks more like Autumn and it’s beautiful colors. Happy New Year…Thanks for the friendship in 2011. Hope we share the same blogging journey for 2012.

15. Pingback: Hopes and Wishes for 2012 | jeanne's blog…a nola girl at heart

16. dadirri7 says:

I share your vision of a brighter view for 2012, thank you for your prayer and your beautiful smiles …wishing you many more for 2012!

17. yen says:

Have a blessed and happy new year, Sir! I like the line about 2012 being a blank canvas! May God bless you and your family with every good and perfect gift from heaven!

• Today and everyday, I needed to hear this, “May God bless you and your family with every good and perfect gift from heaven!” Thank you. i wish for you the same and your family. In all that happened in 2011, God was, is and will always be there. Happy New Year to you and your family. May this year be a year of joy, peace, love and all forms of beautiful blessings for all of us.

Great pics… Have a happy New Year my dear friend

19. Cheryl says:

Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed 2012

20. winsomebella says:

Wishing you a wonderful year ahead. Thank you for this warm and touching toast to the new year.

21. Wonderful thoughts and beautiful pictures. Happy New Year to you and your family and many blessings for you and yours!!

22. suitablefish says:

beautiful smiles, heartfelt post. may the new year bring you and your family peace, smiles and loads of joy! Happy New Year.

23. nelsonRN says:

I love this post, island traveler! Thanks for sharing! I’m glad to have found your site in 2011, and I am looking for more blogging friendships in 2012 :) happy new year!

• I’m glad to have discovered your site too. In a way, we share a lot of things in common from fatherhood , to cultural roots to a profession that led us to one of our dreams. Happy New Year and best wishes to your family.

24. Happy New Year! Love the view. Passed through the other day on the way to Galveston! May the waves touch your feet many times in 2012!

• I miss Galveston now that you mentioned it. We had a brief Christmas getaway at San Luis last December and went to the Festival of Lights twice. If only work is closer, I would love to live close to the beach. Thank you for a year of inspiration and friendship .Happy New Year to you and your family.

25. Kate Kresse says:

lovely beautiful heartfelt 1st post of the new year. blessings!

26. mysterycoach says:

I think you will appreciate this video. My friend MF sent this to me last year… :) Enjoy.

These are uplifting pictures and thoughts for the new year. May peace and abundant joy meet you at your door. ♥Happy ♥New ♥Year ♥ & TY for being such an awesome blog friend and a positive light! :-)
    Elizabeth

• Thank you Elizabeth. 2011 had been a memorable blogging year because of friends like you. When I read back the thoughts you shared, I can’t help but be thankful that there are generous and kind people out there. Wishing for all of us a beautiful and inspiring 2012.

Simply beautiful photos and your outlook for 2012…thanks!!

• Thank you. The older I get the more I realized I need to celebrate life and all that it has to offer everyday. I’m pursuing happiness for 2012 regardless of the trials ahead. As they say, “happiness is a matter of choosing.” And I chose to feel that way….Have a wonderful day my friend.

29. Touch2Touch says:

Wonderful smiles!
    You are rich indeed —-

30. The Hook says:

Great title and beautiful post!

• Thanks. I was at a doctor’s clinic when I saw this view outside the window. It reminded that no matter how bad things are sometimes, there is something beautiful that awaits for all of us.

Cheers to BRIGHTER 2012!