Hope As A Gift
The world is inflicted with so much pain, of chaos, of war and poverty, of sickness, of hardships from all sorts of reasons. There is no better time to bring hope that better things can happen than today. People need to believe and feel once again that love, peace , unity, happiness and hope exist. That there are people out there who cares and try to make this world a better place to live in. That there’s a better future that awaits for our children. A future where they could smile, laugh, feel safe and more importantly experience love.
Thank you to Connie Wayne of http://ahopefortoday.com and Mindblur of http://mindblur.wordpress.com for their generosity. Thank you for inspiring others to reach out and give a piece of themselves through their works, words and creative talents.
What is a Hug award?
A hug award is given to those who through their words, thoughts and actions gave,
What are the rules?
The are a few rules that goes with the award. The rules are the following:
1. Upon receiving the HUG Award, you may nominate others who meet the guidelines of the award.
2. Nominees may only receive the HUG Award one time.
3. You can nominate as many people, websites, or blogs as you want that reflects the award’s essence.
4. Upon receipt of the award, nominate at least one other person. The award is not time limited, so you can nominate new people or sites you encounter in the future.
5. Contact your nominees and tell them that you have nominated them for the HUG Award.
6. Please link this page: When you contact your nominees for the award, and please include a link to this page, http://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/, so they will have the same information you received about the award. The nominees can then spread the award by nominating others.
7. Please post a comment on this page at http://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/ to tell Connie who created this award, about the websites, blogs, or persons you nominated and accepted the HUG Award.
8. You may print a copy of the HUG Award Certificate for people you nominate, who do not have a website, blog, or social media account. If they have an email, you may email them a copy of the original HUG Award and Certificate.
A detailed list is written in Connie’s Blog. Please visit the site and read the post of HUG award at http://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/ for both the rules and for discovering its generous heart.
To all who will receive this award, thank you for making a difference. For trying your best to make life easier to those around you. Thank you for letting others know that there’s an end to every tear, a smile to every sadness, a hope with each despair, a love for every heartache and loss, a peace and end to every war, a sunrise bringing happiness to every obstacle and hardships.
It is a beautiful award. The sooner you spread it, the sooner the world will feel that much awaited “hug.” After all, the month of hearts is just around the corner. The gift of hope is one of the priceless ways to express your love today and everyday.
To the following, I’m giving you a big “hug.” I hope the hug will warm and inspire your heart to give and share.
- Hope Unites Globally – HUG Award (alternateeconomy.wordpress.com)
- ALL- Around Wonderful Blogger Award.~ Seriously? (tonij.wordpress.com)
- I’m honored to be a HUG award recipient (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)
- One lovely blog award (autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.wordpress.com)
- One lovely Blog Award (somkritya.wordpress.com)
- HUG Award And The Hope It Brings (thismansjourney.net)
- HUG Award (seraphim6.wordpress.com)
- HUG Award (rvinggirl.wordpress.com)
- And the Award Goes to … (boymomblog.com)
- Did You get a Hug Today? (thewritershelp.wordpress.com)
- Hug (knot2share.wordpress.com)
- Hope Unites Globally – HUG Award (2e0mca.wordpress.com)
- Hope Unites Globally: HUG Award (shomabhagwat.wordpress.com)
- Did You get a Hug Today? (thewritershelp.org)
- My THOUGHTS of the HUG Award! (jhirzel88.wordpress.com)
- The Hug Award (melonpops.wordpress.com)
- A hug a day… (restlessjo.wordpress.com)
- A Hug a Day…. (camsgranny.wordpress.com)
- HUG Award (hischild2.wordpress.com)