Some stairway leads to an adventure that brought us beautiful and happy memories.
Others were scary with a mixture of danger, excitement and a thrill beyond words.
Some stairway leads to a journey that we share with the people we love.
Other stairway reminds us that we should face life with humility, simplicity, with meaning and purpose.
Best of all, some stairway lead us back to that place that gave us a wonderful childhood. A place where we can be ourselves, to laugh generously, to feel comfort in the embrace of our love ones. A place where we see God‘s work and goodness in our lives.
Hope you enjoyed my version for this week’s Sunday Post called “Stairway.” Each of us takes a different stairway in life everyday. What was yours today?
- Sunday Post – Stairway (thewanderlustgene.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Staircase (believeanyway.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Stairway to Self-Esteem (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- Stairway to the Future (greyiscolour.wordpress.com)
- Stairways (loftexperiment.wordpress.com)
- The Stairways Of Life (thismansjourney.net)
- STAIRWAY of Life (seraphim6.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST : Stairway (sonelscorner.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST : Stairway (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)