Weekly Image Of Life: Happiness

Life And Images

Life has so many images that inspires us everyday. Images that make us laugh, cry, heal, believe, dream, hope, love, seek peace and solitude. Images that make us feel that we are alive and truly happy. It can be a smile and an embrace of a love one or the soothing call of the sea. It can be a travel to a place you always dreamed about or a celebration of an event that touched you deeply. Perhaps it is the rise and setting of the Sun, constantly reminding you that there is goodness and beauty in this world and that tomorrow is another chance of better things to come. So many images. So many inspiration. So many reminders that our life and everything around us is beautiful. These are the images we will celebrate day after day, week after week. Images that is meaningful and significant to you and me. Images that connects us all.

Weekly Image Of Life

Whether you recently discovered the amazing blogging world or had done it for years, you are warmly welcome to take part in a photo challenge that celebrates life. A life you and me share within ourselves and with others. It is a great way to take part in Post A Day and Post A Week Challenge or simply inspire you to make more posts to meet your blogging goals. Whether you are into writing, poetry, photography, cooking, Arts and crafts, graphics and designs or a mixture of everything, the Weekly Image Of Life is all about expressing your thoughts, passion, heart, visions and creativity. There are no limits. Only possibilities.

How It Works

1. Each week, a theme will be provided. This theme will guide you as to what image to take or share from your previous photo archives. You may simply post the image that inspired you or write thoughts that is personal and special to you. It could be an event in relation to the image or a past experience or story you wish to share. Whatever it is, we are all here to share your blogging path and journey.

2. To make it easy for others to spot your entry, title you blog post “Weekly Image Of Life.” Make sure to use relevant “Tags” like Weekly Image Of Life, Post A Day, Post A Week, Photo Challenge, Photography, Life, Journey and Inspiration. If you are also part of the other photo challenges like Weekly Photo Challenge, A-Z Archive-X-ChallengeSunday Post and Travel Theme. You can also include them in your “Tags.” Our purpose is to make known your work to as many people as possible. People who share a similar interest. People who have the potential to be a part of your blogging world and friendship.

3. What happens if I missed it and a new theme is already out? There is no time limit. It’s your post, it’s your call. We are just here waiting excitedly to what you are about to share.

4. Subscribe to This Man’s Journey so you get to receive the weekly theme on time. Sign up via email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS. You can also just click the “Follow” option on you upper left toolbar.

5. Provide a “link” that would allow others to go back to this blog site and check out the rules of the challenge. This is not a competition. The more bloggers out there, the more people to share your work.

6. Please attached a “link” when you leave a comment in the week’s theme comment section that would lead back to your entry. It’s a quick way for me and others to check your post. Again, it’s about you being discovered by the blogging world.

7. Lastly, have fun, fun and more fun. Do what is comfortable to you and what comes naturally. What matters is that you are happy in what you do.

Oops! And yes, copy and paste the “widget” Weekly Image Of Life and place it where others can see that you are part of the image challenge.

Added Bonus: At every succeeding week, we will get to know several bloggers and celebrate their entry. Please make it a point to visit their blog. You’ll be surprised how generous a blogger friend they can be. Again, these are life’s images that we all share as one blogger family.

To start of, this week’s theme is called “Happiness.” Everyone hopes to have a piece of happiness. To smile generously and experience an inner joy that lasts for a very long time. Every person has their definition of happiness or what makes them happy. It could be a trip to the beach or to places of excitement. It could be being around our friends and family. It could be indulging with our favorite food like chocolate and coffee. It could be a life changing event where we found ourselves and our faith. It could be our favorite pet. It could just be about anything.

Happiness is…

Seeing my son smile and laugh. What makes him happy, makes me happy. Even if it may look and sound silly or childish, I will embrace it will total surrender. Today, we made a Lego ship and a space docking station from scratch. My wife wondered what took me so long in my son’s play room. Brimming with joy and pride I told her, “We made a cool Lego ship.” My son standing next to me added, “Yes, mom we made a Star Wars Super Ship with blasters and troopers.” My wife shook her head and said, “You, boys…”

My son was so happy and proud of our Lego Star Wars Space Ship creation that he placed it above and in front of his other Star Wars Lego models. I will do the same if I have a collection of my own.

Being close to the ocean, the sea or anything with water with my two best friends. Two weeks ago, I was blessed to see the beautiful sunset at Galveston’s Seawall as we head for Pleasure Pier. As I walked towards the Pier’s entry, I silently told myself, “What more can I ask for?” Happiness is where they are. The rest are just added bonus in life.

My son and I are most happy when close to the ocean, the sea or anything with water. Together with my wife, everything that I could ever wish and hope for is in front of me.

The rides at Pleasure Pier were a lot of fun. I could hear my son’s laughter from a mile away. Looking how happy he was I didn’t tell him that I was getting dizzy from the spinning motion. The Rock N’ Rollin did rolled the cerebellum in my head. As we head to the next ride, I took a deep breath and hoped that I won’t puke.

How time flies. Just yesterday, we were into the all time favorite  Carousel ride. Now, it’s thrill rides including the small roller coaster and log water rides. We really have to enjoy and cherish each of these happy moments with our children. They grow up so fast and years becomes days if not hours.

At the end part of the Pier were Games that you can actually win a prize. My son and wife played “Whac -A- Mole.” My wife won but my son got to choose the prize. It was a groovy Stuffed Monkey. He placed it on his side when he went to sleep that night.

By 09:00 P.M., we were all hungry. We had a delicious dinner at Bubba Gump. I forgot that they ask you “Forest Gump” the movie trivia questions. I felt like I was being given a quiz. It’s been forever since I saw the movie. No, I didn’t run like Forest although I was tempted.

As Forest Gump’s famous quote in the movie, ” Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.” Indeed we can’t but we can choose. I chose the “happiness” chocolate covered with sweet “hope” and “peace.”

Alas, it was time to go home. It was almost midnight. We had so much fun that time drifted like a breeze and I didn’t feel tired or sleepy. As we left the Pier, I looked back for the last time at Galveston’s Seawall. It was still beautiful even at night. I felt a sense of gratitude knowing I had another happy memory with my family. Memories I’ll cherish and keep for always.

Thank you for sharing your day with me. May this post inspire you to embrace and see the beautiful images around you. May you capture these images not only with your camera but with your heart.

All images taken from an iPhone 4 camera using Camera + App. My friends, have fun discovering and creating the most beautiful images everyday. They are a part of the unforgettable memories you make in this lifetime.

This entry was posted in Inspiration, Life, photography, Post A Week, Summer Adventures, Travels, Weekly Image Of Life and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

201 Responses to Weekly Image Of Life: Happiness

1. I would be honored to join your challenge. See you later, IT. Off to work…
    What a great idea for a challenge with a twist :-)

• Can’t wait for your entry. I feel like a little kid waiting to get his gift. Now I know what my son’s feels like everytime we go to a store to get his Legos. Thank you my friend. I appreciate the generosity.

2. Where in the world do you find the time to do all this? You are a wonderful dad, husband, photographer, blogger, Challenge maker, beach goer… Need I go on? Wondering if you live in some parallel universe, IT, that has 48 hours in the day instead of 24! And yes, I’m just jealous of your skill….

• Thank you my friend. When you love something or someone, there’s always time for it. Honestly, I’m just passionate about writing and photography. And yes, I’m crazy about beaches and anything fun. I realized now that every minute is a chance to celebrate what we love in this world. It also helps that I’m a night person. I would wake up at 3 in the morning all energized and ready to do something.

Great idea. Off looking for something to post on happiness. A lot of images come to mind, now all I have to do is decide. Thanks for sharing.

• Whatever it is, I bet it will be awesome as your posts always have. Happiness they say is in the heart of the beholder. The images we see simply evolves into a beautiful creation because of what we feel inside. Your words and images always brings a happy, positive, hopeful impressions. Thank you for sharing generously.

4. thirdeyemom says:

Wonderful idea!!!! :) Count me in!

Lovely theme!

6. jakesprinter says:

Amazing work my friend .There`s a unique blend of colors in your photography
    All i can say It`s Great thanks for sharing :)

7. aRVee says:

Great idea IT. I hope to join this challenge…

• Thanks aRvee. I enjoyed immensely your version of “happiness.” Friends and family never fails to gives us a fun, joyful and memorable “Reunion.”

• aRVee says:

I agree. glad you enjoyed my entry, looking forward to next and Jake’s Sunday post as well… :)

• Just like this week’s photo challenge on friendship, you are a great blogger friend to have. I appreciate the support and generous comments and posts. “Salamat.”

• aRVee says:

“Walang anuman” (You’re welcome) you are a great blogger friend too, IT… nice knowing you and thanks for your constant support on my blog as well. You are such a good soul, if I may have to borrow Rommel’s adjective of you… Stay blessed… :)

8. Pingback: Weekly Image of Life: Happiness « aRVee

9. Imelda says:

This is fun. Now I have a place for some pictures that are waiting to be posted. :-) I will be glad to join.

• Thanks Imelda. I’m excited to see your version. It’s always fun to see the vision and perspective of others. Makes this world seem smaller and reacheable. A small and beautiful world for all of us.

• Thanks Bro. Thanks for the support and for sharing your interpretation of “Happiness.” Like you, reunions with classmates is always a fun, exciting, happy event. So much reminiscing. The hardest part is saying goodbye and going back to usual , routine realities of life. 2014, my classmates and I are planning a huge one in the Philippines. I hope it will go through. “Ingat Kaibigan.”

• aRVee says:

You’re welcome bro. I agree the hardest part of reconnecting is saying goodbyes, as they say it’s easier to say hello than to say goodbye…

I wish you success on your reunion plans, it will go through, trust me… “Ingat ka din bai”. :)

10. Gilly Gee says:

Great idea, what fun!

• Thanks Gilly. It would be amazing to see your version of it. You always share words and images that make’s the reader feel good about themselves, of others and the world around them.

11. Pingback: A-Z Archive: X-Rated « craftcrazygran

12. Sabina Brave says:

I guess, that big boys have also a lot of fun there ;)

• Thanks Sabina. They do. I mean I did. Ha, ha, ha. I think, as adults, we should never forget how it feels to play and have fun. Life , work and the worldly demands are too stressful as it is. Sometimes it takes a child to remind us what we are missing in life. There is a child, waiting to smile and play in all of us.

13. shoes says:

I have never done any of the link up daily or weekly challenges; I think it would stress me out more than anything but I do enjoy looking at what other people come up with. I like the theme to yours and look forward to watching it grow. As always, I love your photographs and sentiments.

Beautiful post! As you know, this is one of my favorite subjects and I enjoy all the wonderful posts on the many challenges out there. When feasible, I’ll join in. TY! :-)

• Thanks Eliz. Happiness is one inspiring topic for all of us. I know that you are busy as it is but hopefully, you get share with us your inspiring words and images. Best wishes to you my friend.

15. dadirri7 says:

you are a marvel island traveler! yes a great idea and i would love to join in too :)

• Thank you my friend. I would love to see your version of the theme. There’s always something to discover and remember when looking through another person’s vision and perspective. Have a beautiful day.

16. magsx2 says:

Hi,
    Great photos, looks like everyone really did have a lot of fun, and I love your idea as well. :)

• Thank you magsx2. I appreciate that a lot. I started with Weekly Photo Challenge by WordPress and not only it gave me the inspiration but more importantly it led me to the most amazing and generous blogger friends.

17. Colline says:

This is a wonderful new challenge – now to put my thinking cap on :)

• Thanks Colline. I am truly happy to hear that. Your comments and posts I always look forward to read everyday. Thank you for bring a generous blogger friend.

Thank you for the invitation. What a wonderful idea :)

• Thank you for sharing. It’s been a dream of mine to bring together all the blogger friends I met since I started my first post. You guys are already my blogger family from day one and I just wish that every week, we get to celebrate that sense of connection.

19. rommel says:

I CANNOT THINK OF BETTER BLOGGER TO DO THIS. You post excellent pictures and combine it with the most compounding and inspiring words. You and Jake are good organizers for such challenges. I hope you get a lot of participants.
    I’ve been behind so many posts that I need to post. I’ve been behind Weekly Photo Challenges, even combining two weeks in to one post. Sorry IT, I can’t participate. Although, I will be thrilled every participants’ entry every week. And I will be following the good images of life wp bloggers will come up with.

• Thanks Bro. I totally know what you mean. I too get so busy its hard to catch up. But I enjoy what I do. Blogging gives me an outlet to open up with the world and discover things about myself or past memories that I thought don’t exist or no longer exist. More than anything, it’s the sense of connection and blogger friendship that I truly appreciate. We do need to be inspired everyday. I do appreciate the generous sharing and visits.

20. Judy says:

I’d be proud to do this challenge. Today is the first one? I’ll start looking! Thanks Island Traveler!

21. Lisa at fLVE says:

Inspiring post and pictures.Your posts are such joy to read. :)

22. Pingback: Weekly Image of Life: Happiness « heartfelt images

23. dadirri7 says:

dear island traveler, in an altered state of consciousness from drugs and surgery i offer my post today of happiness, blessings to all! http://wp.me/296YA

• Your thoughts moved me that I wanted to cry. Cry in my heart knowing one amazing person celebrated her life with joy, hope, love, optimism and postivity with her family and friends regardless of how painful or dark the physical world may be. You are living your life to the fullest and that is something we can all learn from . I too had been through a traumatic event where me and my wife felt betrayed. Till today, we are financially burdened by it but I told her one day, I refuse to let this event take away our happiness. Thus more than ever, we try our best to make the most beautiful and happy memories with our son and I never a day that I miss thanking God for waking me up. Thank you. These words I will remember, ” when i am in pain and on a weird drug high after jaw surgery for osteomyelitis. I know happiness has nothing to do with pain, but with loving life, that rare chance of being here, being conscious and living each moment.” Your courage inspired me today…

24. Pingback: WEEKLY IMAGE OF LIFE: HAPPINESS « Francine In Retirement

Here is my image of life, happiness: http://wp.me/p23TG1-Qq

• That is one beauitful post Francine. Your niece shared the most wonderful, bright , happy smile and laughter that light’s up anyones world. I see the same joy that I see when my son smiles or laugh. It is true that we should share kindness and seek for an inner contentment. Thanks for sharing.

This looks like fun!

What a great idea…I’m all in!

28. Great picture and a great challenge. Maybe I’ll join if I have some picture. Thank you for bringing the idea.

• Thanks for the visit. Whatever picture it may be, I bet it will be great. What matters is that you’ll have fun doing it and that you get to discover the many generous bloggers out there. Making connections and expressing ourselves is what this challenge is all about.

Wow, great post and great idea for a challenge! Family is the ultimate in happiness!
    We were definitely on the same wavelength yesterday with the blogs. I had a thought a couple of days ago to post a “Happiness Is…” image, and you posted a similar topic…on the same day! Not sure what to make of that, but it’s waaaaaay cool! Anyway, I’m glad you shared this link on my posting.

• Isn’t that amazing? Could be fate or coincidence but I do know that we all seek happiness and strive to attain it. It may be through the simple joys of being around our family, a laughter with a friends or the inspiration that nature brings like the beautiful Hummingbird in your wonderful post. Thank you for sharing. Truly a delight to the eyes and heart.

30. Food Stories says:

What a great idea … Love your happiness pics :-)

31. thirdeyemom says:

Ok, I did it! I don’t know if I could ever compare to your beautiful stories but here is my first attempt! Great theme too!

• I love your post. Beautiful smiles that reflects a heart that is truly happy being around her family. You are so blessed my friend. You get to travel the world, meet fascinating people, learn the vibrant colorful culture of others, spend amazing adventures with your family, blog and write with passion. You are celebrating you life in the most wonderful way. I am happy for you. These I remember from your post, ” you can have everything in the world but without happiness or joy, you have nothing. Isn’t happiness what life is all about? You could have all the riches in the world but without happiness, your life is empty and joyless.” So very true…Thank you for sharing so generously. Best wishes to you and your family.

32. Pingback: Weekly Image of Life: Happiness | thirdeyemom

33. Cathy G says:

What a great idea! Thanks for inviting me to this challenge. You see – just the thought of it is making me smile – thanks!

34. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship… | Mirth and Motivation

Enjoyed this challenge. Thanks for the pingback.

36. Pingback: WEEKLY IMAGE OF LIFE – HAPPINESS « Dear Bliary

• Such an exciting version of “Happiness.” Black Eyed Susan Rocks. I think it may be the same flower blossoming all over Houston’s countryside, beautiful and radiant like sunshine. I saw myself in your passion for blogging. My wife would ask me, “What are you getting from blogging?” I said, “It makes me happy, just like facebook makes you happy.” Blogging makes me feel that I’m alive inside. That I can express and hope to make a difference. And as we all know, we have an amazing , supportive blogging family with WordPress and for that I will always be thankful. These we all share when you said, “It seems what makes me happiest lately is blogging, posting, and photography.” Indeed we all are. Have a wonderful day.

37. OK. I’m back and here’s my first entry. Thanks, IT. The perfect man for the job. And stands to reason that happiness should be first, coming from you. :-D

• Thank you for sharing generously. I enjoyed reading your version and all the images of the yellow, bright, “happy” flowers. There are so much beautiful things around us, we just need to have an open heart for them. Have a beautiful day my friend. To happiness!!!

38. Pingback: Weekly Image Of Life: Happiness | Heart Renovation

• Thank you Stephen. Your post reminded me why I wake up each day, already to face the world. Hope you don’t mind if a pasted my comment in your post here.
      island traveler says:
      June 15, 2012 at 4:50 am
      I salute you for choosing the perfect inspiration for “happiness”, you beautiful and wonderful family. Your post reminded me of my son. During my Birthdays, he is the one more exicted blowing the candles and eating the cake. He would blow it several times until the candle is half-way melted. Our children and our loving spouses make us happy that no words can describe. Because of them, we get to smile, laugh…and just be “happy.” Thanks for sharing a very inspiring post. Best wishes to your family.

39. Pingback: Weekly Image of Life: Happiness | indiGo

• Thanks Indigo. I want to copy and paste every word in your post. Every word breathes of happiness that comes from a pure, generous heart and soul. The images left me all glued like I was transported to a beautiful, happy place filled with adventures, amazing sceneries and people with generous smiles and laughter. This post is “Happiness” in its entirety. Thank you. This I’ll remember today, “But above all, Happiness is thanking God for a life worth living for.” Have a blessed day.

40. Pingback: CLASH OF THE TITANS « mywordwall

41. Imelda says:

Hello Island Traveler. Here is my entry for this week’s theme. http://mywordwall.wordpress.com/2012/06/15/clash-of-the-titans/
    Thank you for this link-up. :-)

• Thanks Imelda, that post had me at the edge of my sit. I copied my commnent on your post for the other reader to read. Once again, thanks.
      On Clash of the Titans: Wow Imelda, I felt like I was watching the cooler version of the movie Clash with the Titans. Fun and exciting from beginning. The referee was a total awesome sport. He gave the little gladiators the ultimate gift, the gift of having a magical, happy childhood. And grandpop and grandmom totally rocks by pitching in their talents, making sure this event will be celebrated with joyful memories for the many years to come. Hep, hep, Hurray! Thanks for sharing this beautiful post.

42. Judy says:

Hi IT! Here’s my post for the first Weekly Image of Life challenge!
    Thanks for making this challenge a great one! Your photos are full of Happiness….

• Thanks Judy. Your version is truly filled with love and simple joys that comes from a heart that knows how to feel happiness through the people, places, events and nature around her.The image of the 2 couple sitting by the bench, enjoying each others company, sharing the simple happiness in life was an exapmle of how we should face each day no matter what. You celebrated life beautifully today. Thank you.

• David, that is one cool version. The guy sitting by the beach reminded me of the times the sea gave me a reason to smile or feel at peace. I guess in a way, we see ourselves as being that person by the beach, just having a great, happy time. Thanks for sharing.

43. Pingback: On Blogging Ideas: An Abundance Of Creative Choices… | Mirth and Motivation

44. Sartenada says:

What a wonderful “report” of happiness. I love of Your photos.

Oh! I can feel the flow of happiness from the pictures! So colourful and that must be a great day for the whole family! ^^ I like theme parks!

I owe thanks to Francine in Retirement for leading me here. Your photos radiate happiness. I may have to become a night person too, to read all these inspiring posts!

47. Bubba Gump! Forrest Gump! I love that movie!

48. imexcited says:

I definitely enjoyed your first entry. Looking forward to read the next one!

49. I see you have started the happiness challenge you spoke about. KUDOS to you. I will search the archives and see what I come up with :) Thanks for the invite.

50. suitablefish says:

great project — what better place to start than happiness!

51. Cathy G says:

Thanks again for starting this – here’s my entry!

52. Pingback: Project 365, Day 201; Happiness | Angelinem's Blog

• My friend, I was jumping with glee, seeing how fun and beautiful your day had been with your family. The outdoor water slides , the cute baby smile, the “mommy loves me” shirt and yes, the delicious food indeed sums up a “happy, perfect day.” I wish we all can have more days like these. Days that celebrate life and family in the most loving and joyful way. Take care

53. Pingback: Weekly Challenges (combined): Happiness & Secret Places « Canadiantravelbugs's Blog

54. Hi I came up with an everyday thing that makes me happy. Whenever I see it it makes me stop, smile and sometimes grab the camera!

• You have happiness in your heart which I believe even the beautiful sunset agrees. You see the goodness in things and people. You appreciate life in a more meaningful way.From the view by your window to the places you’d been, inspiration follows you. These words made me smile, “It makes me happy to see how far I have come, to do the job I love, travel and have incredible opportunities.” Indeed you did and continued to walk a wonderful road ahead. Thank you for sharing your world with us. Truly a happy world.

55. Gobetween says:

I think lego is great fun and helps create special memories. Great idea, I have been looking for a new challenge. Here is my attempt at describing happiness: http://gobetweenflames.wordpress.com/2012/06/17/weekly-image-of-life-happiness/

• The post made me remember a dog I love so much as a child but one day, he went out and never came back. I just wish that whoever took him gave him the same love , even more. Dogs are our family . The love and loyalty is without question. My son is already asking for one. Perhaps soon we will both fall in love with a little puppy that would bring happiness to our lives just like your dog brought to yours. Beautiful post with kindness and generous affection. Thanks you.

56. pattisj says:

I’m sure everyone’s face was lit with happiness for all those experiences.

• They were all happy with wonderful memories to keep. Happiness is all about sharing generously, laughing generously and loving generously. On that trip , everyone gets to have a piece of all that. Thank you.

57. Pingback: Raindrops | The Eco and the Id

58. ailsapm says:

Here’s a little image of happiness from a green refuge in the middle of a big city http://ailsapm.wordpress.com/2012/06/18/raindrops/

• Beautiful images of the raindrops. I true reminder that simple things around us, things that nature gave us since we were kids, are the very things that gives us a pure joy and happiness.These words I truly appreciate in your post, “I love having a community garden nearby; it is a secret refuge and a constant source of joy, so it’s not only fitting for the WordPress weekly photo challenge Close, but also for my Where’s my backpack? travel theme: Secret Places and the Happiness theme on This Man’s Journey..” What an amazing way to celebrate the “one big, generous blogger family!” Thank you.

59. Whoa! This is great Doc! Thanks for the heads up…I would love to join…got to find a picture quick! If I don’t find one, there’s always this Wednesday…:o)
    God bless you and your family!

@))–>>—-

• I hope to see your version of it soon. It’s always a fun and joyful event to see someone’s vision and memories. Makes us see the world in a brighter, happier perspective. Have a great day.

60. would like to join you sometime – but that would mean I would have to learn how to put photos on my blog — I will just ask my resident IT guy – my son, who is home from college
    Love your Happiness pics

• That sounds Great. Thanks. When I started, I was kind of clue less with computer stuff. I don’t know how to copy, past, link and all but we learn in time and the blogger friends were very helpful. Thank you.

61. Pingback: Happiness: A to Z Ways & Words To Express It … | Mirth and Motivation

62. Pingback: Weekly Image Of Life: Fun Under The Sun | this man's journey

63. Pingback: Weekly Image of Life : Happiness | imexcited

• I just love how you embrace happiness with passion , simplicity and with all sincerity. I agree, “For me, happiness is being with my family doing things together such as watching the sunrise at the beach.” I can stay home all day too and just be happy and contented knowing the people who makes me happy is there with me. Abby is beautiful. She does bring a spark in your life and your writing just reflects a heart that has found joy through her family. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post.

64. Pingback: Weekly Image of Life: Fun in the Sun « aRVee

65. Pingback: Weekly Image of Life: {Fun Under the Sun} « lifebydmagdalene

66. LubbyGirl says:

just found this! thanks so much for the follow – and now that I found your blog, I will definitely have to get in on that Weekly Image of Life. I love it!! I think my favorite photo here is the one of your son with those shoes out in front and the Bubba Gump sign in the background.

• Thank you. The Bubba Gump picture brought me a lot of wonderful memories. It’s amazing how the new generation can catch up to the fun stuff of the past. Bubba Gump is a wonderful movie with lessons to learn. I would love to see your entry. I bet it’s beautiful.

67. abusymom says:

Great theme. :) I am a newbie for this challenge, have lots to learn from other bloggers. Here is my attempt. http://abusymom.wordpress.com/2012/06/24/weekly-image-of-life-fun-under-the-sun.

68. Paula says:

Legos again :O) :D

69. Pingback: Weekly Image of Life : Happiness | Abusymom's Blog

70. Pingback: HAPPINESS sits with me and yOu « Simply Charming

I hope I’m not too late…
    HAPPINESS sits with me and yOu http://wp.me/p1RzUf-1at
    Thank you Island traveler! :)

• Such a beautiful post. I enjoyed the heart-felt poem a lot. I copied and paste my comment so I can share your inspiring thoughts to others.
      How can I resist, I post that celebrates happiness in a more moving and passionate way. “Maybe we are too old now to have Happiness so close
      Maybe we appreciate Happiness more than ever and
      Maybe we know our Happiness exists only when Happiness sits with me and you.”
      You words comes from a heart that beats with deep emotion and a mind with generous, enriching thoughts. Thank you my friend. A sunshine to us all indeed.

72. Pingback: Weekly Image Of Life: Breathtaking | this man's journey

73. Pingback: Weekly Image of Life: Breathtaking « Zeebra Designs & Destinations

74. Pingback: Weekly Image of LIfe: Breathtaking 2 « Zeebra Designs & Destinations

75. Lovely post, made me smile! :)

76. Pingback: Travel Theme: Art | this man's journey

77. mariannegv says:

Hi! Thanks for liking my “Weekly Photo Challenge: Create” photography. The Weekly Image of Life proposal is a great idea. I love your post about Happiness, is beautiful.

78. mariannegv says:

Hi! Thanks for liking my “Weekly Photo Challenge: Create” photography and for following my blog “Exploring the World: photography, travel, art”. Your proposal about a Weekly Image of Life is a great idea. Your post about Happiness is beautiful. Now, I’m following your blog too.

• It’s an exciting and inspiring journey to visit your blog. Beautiful words and images. I hope you get to join the Image of Life series…it is about everyone having that inner creativity and enthusiasm, waiting to burst and paint the world with all things amazing!

79. Pingback: Weekly Image Of Life: Of Dreams And Freedom | this man's journey

80. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement | this man's journey

81. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement | this man's journey

82. Pingback: Weekly Image Of Life: Adventure | this man's journey

83. Indira says:

Thanks for visiting my blog for I found your wonderful blog. I would like to join ‘Images of Life Series.

84. Indira says:

Thanks for this wonder full theme, this is my definition of Happiness- http://amaltaas.wordpress.com/2012/07/14/weekly-image-of-life-happiness/

• Thanks Bro. If only I knew this 15 years ago, I could have avoided some of the wrong roads I chose in my journey to find happiness. “Where there is love, compassion and compatibility, then there is bound to be happiness.” You are blessed my friend, to find the secret of a joy that comes from a heart that is at peace, who found love, whose happiness comes from within and finding meaning in all things, big or small. As for the two tigers…that is happiness with a thrill and excitement beyond compare. Thanks for sharing a post that celebrates what happiness is…

85. Pingback: Weekly Image Of Life: A Lifetime Of Memories | this man's journey

86. Pingback: Weekly Image Of Life: A Lifetime Of Memories « Traveler's Lounge

I love the Bubba Gump Shrimp photo. Great pic. I actually stopped by one of those down here in California. Very cool place with good food.

88. Pingback: Weekly Image Of Life: Beautiful | this man's journey