Fun Under The Sun
We all need to have fun every now and then. It is a way to reenergize and unwind after days of hard work. It is a great way to break from the monotonous routines that can sometimes be draining if not stressful. It is nice to sometimes just have a wonderful time among friends and family without worries and responsibilities. It is simply beautiful to just have fun, to let go, to let loose, to laugh without restraint, to be happy.
This week’s image challenge is all about having “fun under the Sun.” It may be about your unforgettable Summers or it could be about your exciting outdoor adventures. It could be about the travels you made that made you see the world in the most inspiring way or it could be about the awesome time with your family in your own backyard or neighborhood park.
Whatever it is, just make sure to have lots of fun in making your post. Let it take you back to that wonderful memory where you felt absolute joy, even if it only lasted for a few weeks, days or even minutes.
10 Fun Things To Do Under The Sun
One of the most fun places I’d been is Boracay, an island blessed with powdery white sands, crystal clear waters and sunsets that sinks deep into your soul. It is an island of dreams and many possibilities. One of these possibilities is to have fun as much as your heart can take. Today, I share with you the top 10 fun things to do under the Sun in a place where some considered as being close to a tropical paradise.
1. Going bananas over an exciting, adrenaline racing Banana Boat. The last one to fall gets to take home a bunch of delicious bananas. Just Kidding!
2. Having lots of beautiful photos while getting that perfect tan. You also get to share lots of bonding and incredible stories with friends and family.
3. Swimming to your heart’s content. My son thought that he was a fish and pretended to breath under water. I remember that once, I thought I could do the same. It was a magical time, a time in my life called “childhood.”
4. Feel the wind, be like the wind and go Surfing. May it be on a slippery sand or on waters or both. Just make sure you don’t have back problems. I slipped before heading to this island and I tell you it was excruciating. I was lucky that on the second day, the pain disappeared. Thanks to Ibuprofen and some muscle relaxants.
5. Playing in the sand. My son, for the first time got covered with sand from neck down to his feet. He loved every moment of it. He did it several times. For a second, I saw myself as the little boy having a great time of his life.
6. For the Shopaholic, go island shopping frenzy by the beach or to the nearby island stores called “Talipapa.” No problem if you forgot your sun glasses, hat or slippers. There’s a new one that awaits for you in every corner. It only costs a few pesos. It’s also a great way to help the locals earn a living.
7. Fly like a bird and go parasailing. This is a breathtaking way to enjoy an aerial view of the island and surrounding waters. Just make sure it’s not close to open waters. You don’t know what waits underneath. Jaws? May be!
8. Ride a boat, go island hopping, discover the myriad of fascinating life forms under the sea via snorkelling and scuba diving. My son went snorkelling for the first time and he went crazy. I had to hold him tight because the water current was too strong. We had ice cream afterwards sold by a guy on a small wooden boat called, “banca.”
9. Run like there’s no tomorrow and stay fit. These women were part of the Dragon Boat team I saw rowing the boat every morning. Seeing them follow their dreams with all their might was so inspiring.
10. Make sand castles, dream in broad daylight or just enjoy what nature has to offer. I would sit for hours , watching the entire seascape, just admiring its beauty. Graceful and colorful sail boats glided smoothly across the water. Just a few meters away, I heard my son calling, “Dad, it’s time to go home.” I looked at his direction and smiled. As I stood up, I felt a wave of water caressed my feet as if it’s saying, “Don’t go.” I didn’t notice that the sun was about to set. Time flies quickly when you are having “fun under the sun.”
Yes, it is fun under the Sun. The list is endless. I bet you have many of your own. Fun memories you wish to revisit if not relive. Today, we get to do all that and more.
Thank you for sharing your day and for joining in. I treasure and appreciate all your inputs. My blogging journey has been a very exciting and meaningful one because of you.
As promised here are the bloggers I wish to celebrate and acknowledge for their generous and amazing version of the theme last week. Instead of three, I included everyone. It’s the first theme and I wish to remember all who shared the first week with me. It’s not just about my journey but our journey as one blogger family. I invite you all to visit their blog, read their posts and discover for yourself why their posts mirrors “hope and happiness.”
Related Posts That Radiates Like The Sun’s Bright And Happy Rays:
- Weekly Image of Life: Fun Under the Sun (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)