Dreaming is something I find myself doing everyday. I dream of happiness, peace, of a life less stressful and chaotic. I dream of a world that is positive, filled with hope, kindness and love. I dream of freedom that is “true” for all. I dream of a place where children are safe and able to experience a happy, magical childhood. I dream of a cure for all diseases, of a world free from pain, tears, fear and natural disasters. I dream of a world where people puts value on faith and believes that good can overcome evil. I even dream of a “debt” free life not just for myself but for all. Perhaps it may not all come true. Perhaps it may take years if not forever. Perhaps I’m dreaming too much, asking too much but they are my dreams and dreams are one of the beautiful gifts in life that is absolutely free.
Dreams can take any forms. Today, I share some dreams me and my son made last weekend. There mostly dreams in a child’s mind but I think they are more fun than the ones I hope for in my adult world. So, putting myself in my 6-year old son’s shoes, I dreamt that I could…
Breathe under water and find sunken treasures. I might get lucky and discover Atlantis.
Explore and travel the world with my family in a futuristic, super fast, super cool, high tech “Flip Flops and Crocs.”
Meet “Domo” and all the kid’s characters in person. Who’s Domo? I asked the same thing until yesterday when my son explained to me who he was after asking me if I can buy him a Domo hat. Domo is a creäture in Japan that lives in an underground cave. He has a wide, large saw-toothed mouth with an expression of cheerfulness and wonderment.
Ride A Star Wars Lego Naboo Starfighter. My son created this model over the weekend. After three tries and a few crying moments, he finally did it. He looked so proud and happy when he showed me the finished model.
To see and enjoy as many sunsets as I can coupled with wonderful stories that celebrates a life well lived.
Thank you for sharing my dreams in this week’s photo challenge called “Dreaming”. I hope it inspired you to dream or make more dreams for yourself and your family. What are your dreams? Whatever they are, always try your best to get them.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming or Rêver (frenchtwistedwoman.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming (callowlea.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: dreaming (II) (gusgus64.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Dreaming (cherylandrews.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Image Of Life: Adventure (thismansjourney.net)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming (annablakeblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge “Dreaming” (melissajoelliott.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: DREAMING (thefeistsgreatescape.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: DREAMING (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge-Dreaming (picturesandplanetickets.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming (anitamacphotos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Image Of Life: Of Dreams And Freedom (thismansjourney.net)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming (nackynice.wordpress.com)