37 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming

1. love your son’s dreams – he is very creative

Dreams are free and I enjoyed reading about yours. Thanks for sharing and the pingback.

3. So many wonderful creams. I hope, if not all, some will come true. Peace. :-)

4. Ugh. Dreams! ( darn those typos!)

5. semprevento says:

wonderful time… :-) vento

What a great dream. There are nothing more than playing in the water and toys, even if we are adults. :)

7. Cheryl says:

I love your son’s dreams … they take me back to some of my own childhood imaginings. I did travel. I did marry and have a family. I am an R.O.B. who believes in life well lived. Thank you Mr. B for sharing your boy’s dreams.

Love the Domo hat. It would make anyone smile. ;) Well done to your son on the model build. Such beautiful photos and dreams.

9. suellen1234 says:

What better way to see the world than through the eyes of a child!

10. Indira says:

I dream same as you and your son, may your dreams become reality.

Playing in the water is fun for all ages. I hope your dreams come true :)

12. Dream on. I hope they come true.

13. Gilly Gee says:

He’s become quite the Lego expert isn’t he? he would love Legoland here in the Uk!

14. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.”
    ~ Anatole France

May you and your son never stop dreaming and creating the kind of world you wish for!

15. Connie T says:

I like your pictures on dreaming. When I saw that challenge, I could not think of any pictures I could use for it, other than going to a lake and taking a picture of a boat, racing across the glassy water. That would be my dream, being in that boat. I like your shoes floating on the water picture and the one of your son under the water. Great post.

16. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming of pushing Boundaries « What's (in) the picture?

Hope all your dreams – at least the real life ones – come true :-)

I love your first image of your son, flying!
    May all his dreams (and yours too) come to light … thank you.:)

19. Those look like wonderful dreams to have. Great shots!!

20. cuhome says:

These dreams are absolutely awesome! I wish each of them for you and your son!!!

21. rommel says:

You, two, are better off just sleeping. These imaginations are wild! Bwahahaha

22. john tugano says:

I hope all of your dreams may come true,bro.
    I love your son’s photo..

23. Patti Kuche says:

I adore the first shot of your sun flying through the air, a dream in black and white while colourful moments happen in the every day collection of dreams being realised.

I love all the shots but that first one is so fly… Love it. :-)

Those are great dreams! Hope they come true!
    It’s fun exploring the amazing dreams children have.

26. Imelda says:

love the crocs and flipflops. :-)

27. Paula says:

:) Just beautiful … the first photo is something to be proud of IT :) and dreams are to be pursued.. Keep on dreaming and reaching for them!

28. Dreams… they can take so many forms! Beautiful pictures :) I’d love to discover Atlantis too!

29. Pingback: weekly photo challenge: “dreaming” « Just another wake-up call

You can’t believe that! I have got the same pair of shoes, the orange crocs!! XD

31. MikeP says:

Ahhh … dreams, yes they are free but can take us to places of such a serene nature. Your pic sure do take us to that place.

• Thanks Mike. Pictures helps me remember the fun and happy times I had with my parents and siblings.And it is the simple pleasures of being aorund them that makes me smile the most.

32. Beautiful series of shots, especially the first one!

33. You will have to take your son to Legoland here in Orlando, Florida. lolol