Inside This Heart

Inside A Heart That Collect Memories And Family Traditions
Some people collect stamps. Others collect cars. I collect memories.
Memories that reminds me of the people I love and loved me for who I am. A love that taught me how beautiful family traditions are. Today, you get to see inside the love of my parents who spent their 40th Wedding Anniversary last year. It was a happy event that brought a lot of laughter, tears, more happy memories and a bond that only comes from people who despite of the distance and changes they go through continue to love each other no matter what.

Inside every man’s heart is a woman who loves him so much.

Inside every woman’s heart is a man who inspired her to be the best person she is destined to be.

Inside a couple’s heart is a love that held them together during their most difficult times and survive the toughest storms of life.

Inside every child’s heart is an unquestionable belief that the world around him is good, that a magical place exist, that happiness is reachable and real, that his/her parents are the greatest and most amazing people in the world who will love him/her unconditionally, who will shield him/her from all harm.

Today, I get to share once again the merging of my favorite photo challenges, the Daily Post’s Weekly Photo Challenge:Inside, Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Tradition and Jake’s Sunday Post: Collectibles.

Thank you for sharing your day with me. May this post bring you joy today.

What is inside your heart that makes you smile each day?

This entry was posted in family, Life, Love, photography, Post A Week, Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

77 Responses to Inside This Heart

1. supertucksmama says:

Absolutely beautiful!

2. sutira says:

Awwwwww, it almost brought tears to my eyes. Happy belated 40th anniversary to your parents! You are blessed to have such a loving family!

• Thank you. I do feel blessed with a loving and supportive family. I was a sickly kid growing up and I saw my parents devotion and love to their children during the most toughest times.

3. aRVee says:

beautiful memories you have indeed collected here bro… belated congratulations to your parents’ wedding anniversary… not every couple last that long but proud to say my parents did, (until my father died 8 years ago).

Beautiful sisters you have there, I love the smiles…

…and there’s your son, what was he thinking then… great evening my friend, stay blessed!

• Thanks Bro. Sorry to hear about your dad. There are no words to describe the loss when a love one leaves us in this lifetime. It only reminds us that we need to cherish every moment of what we have everyday with our family. God bless you and your family always.

• aRVee says:

thanks bro, yeah it’s true, it is never easy but somehow we have to learn to accept life’s sad reality – losing a loved one. God bless you and your family too! :)

4. bulldogsturf says:

What a lovely blog for the day, absolutely wonderful…

5. jakesprinter says:

Excellent post Bro ,Thanks for sharing :)

6. Great collection!

7. autumninbruges says:

Lovely post!

8. Georgia says:

What a beautiful post, thank you for sharing

9. “Inside A Heart That Collect Memories And Family Traditions
    Some people collect stamps. Others collect cars. I collect memories. ” such a beautiful opening line and the photographs are just so romantic ! smashing post!

• Thank you. I realized now after a couple of hard times in my life that in the end , it is love, family and the memories that we have with them that I can carry with me wherever I am. The material things that some of us take pride in having are just but fleeting. One day, they’ll just vanish and we simply move on.

10. Lisa at fLVE says:

Very sweet post. Congratulations to your parents.

Beautiful photos and memories :)

12. so lovely – you warm my heart

13. Very uplifting. Thank you.

14. A really clever way to blend your themes to tell a beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing this part of your life.

• Your welcome and thank you Naomi. Life is not perfect but moments like these makes it all worth it. Family helps us go through the toughest times and makes us bloom like radiant jewels.

15. It’s lovely that you can share what you see with your different lenses on and through the world: eyes, camera, heart and spirit, Sally

16. Another lovely post! Very nice take on the challenge!

Beautiful red for the Ruby Wedding Anniversary. Congratulations to your parents for their long and happy marriage. Lovely post. ;)

18. Gilly Gee says:

This is beautiful and I have similar love in my heart with family and friends to make me smile :-)

19. dadirri7 says:

a perfect collection of memories, i love the 40th wedding celebration of your parents, we celebrated our 40th anniversary last year too with a little trip to Paris, quite romantic :)

20. Wonderful!! Thank you for sharing your memories :)

21. Heartwarming and fabulous, as always. I don’t know how you combine all three challenge. I have trouble coming up with one at a time. You’re the man!

Beautiful words and what lovely memories to collect! Wishing your parents many, many, many more anniversaries. And I also hope that you are “in love with the girl of your dreams for the rest of your life.”

23. cuhome says:

Just overwhelmingly heartwarming! Just beautiful! Congratulations to your parents, and wishing many more.

Inside this heart that makes me smile everyday is…coffee…freshly brewed and hot! And seriously, I smile everyday because of God’s amazing love for all of us. :)

25. Connie T says:

Memories are a great thing to collect. I guess I collect pictures to remember my memories.

A celebration and a wonderful collection of memories! Perfect :-)
    Best wishes to your parents on their 40th anniversary!

What a lovely post. It reminds me of importance of love. :D

28. Cheryl says:

Oh Mr. B., your interpretation of this week’s challenge brought wonderful tears to my eyes!

29. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge : Inside « Cheryl Andrews

30. Sabina Brave says:

I’m speechless. What the beautiful pictures, and thoughts…
    Have a wonderful rest of the day IT. :)

• Thanks Sabina. It was a beautiful celebration. My got sick that year and my sisters taught that we don’t have to wait for the more common 50th anniversary. That year they turned 40th and it was the perfect time to celebrate a love that inspired all of us siblings.

31. angrygaijin says:

“Inside this man’s heart is just a boy, hoping to be in love with the girl of his dreams for the rest of his life.”

What a great line! Congrats to your parents. Very beautiful. :)

The photo of the (your?) boy at the bottom of the post left me with and interesting feeling. Your father is just a boy wanting to be loved… and I guess your boy (symbolizing everyone in the world in my mind) is too. He just hasn’t found his special person yet. :)

• For now, I’m enjoying his amazing childhood. One day, I bet he’ll find someone who will inspire him just like his mom inspired me. Thank you for a generous share.

32. Patti Kuche says:

Oh IT, I love your family! Congratulations and best wishes to you all!

33. Dear traveler, i give you the very inspiring blogger award! http://iaggelidaki.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/i-got-an-award/

Lots of smiles, ioanna :)

34. Imelda says:

What a thoughtful post. God bless you and your family. :-)

35. imexcited says:

Wonderful post! I love what you collect, very good collection and really precious. Have a blessed day to you too.

36. Tammy says:

Lovely! 40 years is a wonderful achievement. You have a beautiful family.

I’ve spent the evening catching up with posts and couldn’t find you anywhere. But what a lovely way to end a day. Thank you!

38. Ron says:

Inside our hearts are smiles of happiness as we shared your photos of happiness and joy, thanks Island Traveller, for the journey.

Blessings
    Ron

39. Aww this post is so touching and beautiful!

Dear IT, your writing and your pictures brought joy to me during a difficult time. Thank you very much for this very beautiful post!

41. Sorry for the delayed response. I’m in Florida with no computer access. This Week’s Weekly image of life comes out Sunday. Everyone can email me at bernd302011@yahoo.com for suggestion of the title’s theme . The chosen title is this Week’s surprise theme. Thank you.

42. Barb says:

What a tender ceremony. What a tribute to love. Beautiful.

You come from such a beautiful family. Your pictures of your parents celebration was touching… God bless them and God bless you and yours too. :-)

44. munchow says:

What a wonderful post. A great tribute to your parents – and to love in everyone. Very touching. Thanks for sharing those memorable moments.

45. Arindam says:

Heart touching post bro. Let me tell you, that you collect the most precious and beautiful things which is memory. I just hope and wish life will give you many many such beautiful memories to collect and treasure. Have a great weekend bro.

46. Beautiful and heartwarming. Of all the things to collect, you have wisely chosen the best.

47. Cathy G says:

Hello my friend! You may already have these awards, but I want you to know that I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger and One Lovely Blog Awards! I hope you’ll accept. Here is the link to the post!

48. LubbyGirl says:

Very well-written post, and lovely photo memories. This would have been our 38th year, but we lost him in 1999 (auto accident), two months short of our 25th anniversary. Memories are precious. I’ve been blessed with another godly, wonderful husband since then, and we’re going on our 9th year. Thanks for sharing this!

49. Paula says:

:) may your heart always be fulfilled, happy and in peace….

50. Precious words to go with precious memories. Your photos
    are heartwarming in this challenge. They say so much even
    without what you’ve written. There is so much love coming from
    them. This is an outstanding entry.
    Blessings to you …

51. What a lovely tribute to your parents – you beautifully expressed their love in words and pictures. Blessings ~ Patty

52. dearrosie says:

You’re a good son. This is such a beautiful tribute to your parents.

I love the opening line…
    “Some people collect stamps. Others collect cars. I collect memories.”
    My mother who passed away a year ago always spoke about the power of memories.

• Sorry to hear about your mom. She will always live through you and all the people she loved. My parents got a surprised Ruby anniversary celebration orchestrated by my sisters. They taught they were just going to have a family picture. It was a happy and emotional event. Everytime I look at the images, I see all the blessings and love that they shared with me and my sisters from our birth till now. God bless all our parents. We are always be grateful. Take care.

53. You sound like a wonderful son and wonderful sons turn into wonderful husbands and fathers! Congratulations to your family!

54. Aw, my heart’s melting all over the floor. Beautiful post :)