The Woman Behind The Silhouette

Who’s The Woman Behind The Silhouette?

Many years ago, I saw the most beautiful person walking by my school campus. It was the beginning of the school year. So many new faces but this one sparkled like a precious gem among the crowd. She was an irresistible mystery that this young detective needs to solve. Sometimes I’ll catched her silhouette by the school hallway on her way to her class. Every time, exciting, electrical currents ran in my veins sending my heart into a crazy cyclone spin.

Being beautiful is not about having expensive things but having a rich, beautiful heart. One of the things I learned from the woman behind the silhouette. In total contrast to this “Dior” silhouette. Style and fashion is something that is within you. How you carry yourself and not by how much your clothing cost. Another lesson learned from the woman behind the silhouette.

Tomorrow, that beautiful woman behind the silhouette will spend her 36th Birthday with me. Tomorrow, I will thank my lucky stars for bringing her into my life. Tomorrow, I’m given another year to get to know more the woman destiny blessed me.

The silhouette behind each dream I make, each journey traveled, each inspiration fulfilled and each brokeness healed with a caring hand guided by a loving heart.

Everyday, I discover something new and amazing about the woman behind the silhouette including the imperfections that made me love her more. Imperfections that becomes perfect when two imperfect souls find each other.

Thank you for sharing your day with me. I hope you enjoyed my entry for this week’s Travel Theme called Silhouettes by Ailsa. Today, get to know the silhouette of the person who loves and inspires you everyday.

This entry was posted in Love, Personal, photography, Travel Theme and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

68 Responses to The Woman Behind The Silhouette

1. You’re stories, and emotion, and heart, and love for you family and life, GIVE ME. CHILLS!
    Beautiful post.

What a beautiful post. Happy anniversary to you and your lovely wife. :)

• Thank you. It’s a special B-day for her since her parents and brother were also here to celebrate the day. Since we left the Philippines in 2003. Family celebrations is a rare, priceless treasure. Most of time it’s just the 3 of us.

3. amira says:

Beautiful entry.
    May the beautiful woman’s special day be very vey special :)

Happy Birthday to your beautiful woman.

May romance and cherishing the one you love last forever. They will in your case, Mr. B. Happy Birthday to your lovely lady.

• Thanks Jo. You’d been a very generous blogger friend. It is a joy to remember what created the spark in our hearts and why we should always be thankful for the love God gave us.

6. But of course the fairy tale came true! You inspire others every with every post you make! Please thank your sweet family for sharing you with the world! Z

7. scrapydo says:

This is amazing! Shows you how life can turn out for the best! Thanks for sharing.

8. wonderful post! many happy wishes to your ‘beautiful silhouette’.

9. cobbies69 says:

a happy birthday to your lovely silhouette. ;)

10. Such a nice post….. love and acceptance!

11. bulldogsturf says:

Lovely post, heart felt and meaningful.. congratulations…

12. dadirri7 says:

happy birthday to your wonderful wife, thanks for a beautiful post full of love!

13. Russ C. says:

wow! happy birthday to her, siree! :”>

14. Russ C. says:

Reblogged this on Slinky Soars and commented:
    this is so…. :”>

15. liz2you says:

What a lucky lady to have a man so in love with her. It is wonderful to feel love in this way, isn’t it. Mine makes my toes curl sometimes, silly, I know.
    We are not just lucky, but blessed, and I feel for others that arn’t.
    Great writing.
    Liz

• Thanks Liz. I appreciate the beautiful sharing. Yes, love does make our toes curls and our make our heart beat like crazy. I think, as we get older, the more we should remember what made us fall in love in the first place and making sure it never goes away.

16. Oh, that’s love! Love like it should be…. electrical current in your veins. Beautiful.

17. Cheryl says:

A wonderful tribute to the truly beautiful woman behind the silhouette that has captured your heart, Mr. B.!

18. cuhome says:

Oh, you’re so fortunate to have found each other! I hope all your days are filled with more love and discovery–I hope you never stop learning about the beauty in one another!

• I hope so too. I would like to grow old with the same person that I fell in love with when I was younger. Like my parents and my parents-in-law. They inspire me to fight for love. Thanks.

19. Pingback: Super Sweet Blogger Award | My Sardinian Life | My Sardinian Life | La Mia Vita Sarda

20. I’ve nominated you for the Super Sweet Blogger Award: http://laavventura.wordpress.com/2012/08/26/super-sweet-blogger-award-my-sardinian-life/

It’s well deserved.

Oh, so lovely! Happy Birthday to your lovely lady!

22. Jo Bryant says:

they are both wonderful images – happy birthday to your lady – I love how easily you can express your love and wonder for her

23. What beautiful sentiments for your wife! I hope she has a very wonderful birthday!!

24. Happy Birthday to your son’s mother and your wife!

25. yablogtherapy says:

Hi! Your photographs are gorgeous and in case you didn’t know I nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger award (http://yablogtherapy.wordpress.com/2012/08/25/award-beautiful-blogger/) :)

26. Beautiful photos, beautiful lady hope you had a beautiful day!

Happy birthday to the woman behind the silhouette!

28. Just a lovely post – and the pictures are beautiful too!

29. lifeofministermom says:

I’m sure your wife had a wonderful birthday. You are blessed to have each other and your love for her is absolutely beautiful!

A beautiful post. Lucky woman, your wife. Congratulations to the both of you. ay God grant you many more wonderful and blessed years together.

31. sandraconner says:

Very touching, Island traveler. God surely has blessed you with a wonderful woman in your life. I am touched by how much you appreciate her.

32. angrygaijin says:

I love how in love you both are~ n_n

33. MysteryCoach says:

Beautiful as always. Happy birthday to your wife!

What a beautiful celebration of your wife and her special day! :-)
    “Happy Belated Birthday to your wife! :-)
    ˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.★★.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜
    ¸¸.•*¨*•░H░A░P░P░Y░(¯`’•.¸ *♥♥♥* ¸.•’´¯) ░B░I░R░ T░H░D░A░Y░ (¯`’•.¸*♥♥♥*¸.•’´¯) Hope you enjoyed YOUR special day!
    ║╚╦═╦═╦═╦╦╗ ║╚╦═╦═╦═╦╦╗ ║╚╦╦═╣╚╣╚╦╝╠═╦╦╗
    ║║║╬║╬║╬║║║ ║║║╬║╬║╬║║║ ║╬║║╔╣╔╣║║╬║╬║║║
    ╚╩╩╩╣╔╣╔╩╗║ ╚╩╩╩╣╔╣╔╩╗║ ╚═╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩═╩╩╩╗║
    ¸.•*¨*•.♪♫♫♪Happy Birthday .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ♥Happy Birthday to youuuuu ♪♫•*¨*•.¸.•*¨*•♫
    ˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.★★.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜”

35. Mr. B, I nominated you for a competition on TravelSupermarket.com. Please check here for details.

Please! No pressure. If you can, you can. The gauntlet was passed and the deadline is near, so I understand if you can’t get to it. Love visiting your site. You are an inspiration. :-)
    Gemma

36. Arindam says:

Happy Birth Day to your life partner. Bro, You are really lucky to have such a person in your life, who make sure you cherish every moment you spend with her. Lots of good wishes for both of you and your wonderful family. :)

Sweeet, Island T. and happy birthday Mrs. Island T.!!!
    Okay, you guys ROCK!

38. Pingback: Silhouette Of a Mother’s Love | Simply Charming

39. MikeP says:

You made my Monday… I too had and will always remember my silhouette. She passed 7yrs ago this Oct. We knew, grew and loved each other since we met at 16yrs of age, were married for 23 yrs with 2 beautiful daughters who also remind me of her at the young age we met. Congrats to you for finding and believing in each other, for it truly does work in these very trying times… not easy, but anything worth keeping and cherishing never is. Give her a hug an tell her… that is for someone who is not here but will always be in our hearts.
    This photo essay was about our special place….

40. Sabina Brave says:

Beautiful story. You deserved being “lucky guy”. And she is lucky too having you beside. :)

41. Cafe says:

Awww, so sweet! I can always feel the great love you have for your partner and family :)

42. Thank God you both found each other! In a world full of disconnected souls, it’s great to finally found: THE ONE!
    Happy birthday Mrs. Doc! :o)

43. A loving and romantic story. I love the way you brought your story along for the ride with “Silhouette”. Very nice …!!!!!