My Urban Dream
I am not much of a big city guy. Gigantic skyscrapers, crowded streets, crazy traffic and hectic, modern lifestyle scares me but if I’m to make my own “Urban Dream,” then I will choose a smaller city with a laid-back lifestyle. A city where people are warm, friendly, hospitable, happier in just about anything.
An ideal city where at one side have the basic amenities like air-conditioned rooms, a comfortable bed, a coffee maker and yes, unlimited internet access. On its other side, is the sea, where in the afternoon, after work, I can just chill with friends and family, watch the sunset, have unrestrained laughter and simply enjoy life the way it is meant to be.
Then during my off days, I can take my family for a picnic at the beach, just to unwind and enjoy the sea breeze. We would relax under an umbrella, my son playing on the sand while me and my wife share our future hope and dreams while staring at the seemingly endless blue waters.
Lastly, I can witness a soothing, serene and blissful Sunrise everyday before the rest of the World wakes up. This is my “Urban Dream,” and I know one day, destiny will lead me to it. Of course, I do have to work hard making sure it does happen.
Making a beautiful dream is free. So I made one today. What’s your “Urban Dream?”
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (theinspiredpacker.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban – Urbanization (andlifesmile.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge; Urban (annarashbrook.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban; Day 271 (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (NYC) (warmhotchocolate.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (2e0mca.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Urban – Ur A Plant (pakos.me)