Silhouettes Of My Life

Silhouettes Of My Life

Silhouettes are not just forms to marvel but are a part of the journey we take everyday. Each holds a story. Each one led to a path that made us discover ourselves and the people we share our life with.

Some silhouettes opens our world for adventure, discovery and travel.

Some silhouettes taught us how to love and cherish the people who gave us their hearts unconditionally.

Other silhouettes gave us a reason to be happy and be appreciative of the simple blessings we receive everyday.

Some silhouettes guided us to the right path learning priceless life lessons along the way.

Other silhouettes gave us courage to overcome fear, hardship and storms.

Other silhouettes inspired our faith and helped us find our way home.

These are just but a few of the many silhouettes of my life.  Each one made me realize how lucky I am to be alive. Each one taught me that every journey no matter how difficult is worth every sacrifice.

What does a silhouette means to you? Whose silhouette do you wish to celebrate and remember today?

Thank you for being a part of this week’s photo challenge called “Silhouette.” May it help you remember the silhouettes of the many people who touched your life.

This entry was posted in family, Life, Love, photography, Post A Week, Travels, Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

55 Responses to Silhouettes Of My Life

A beautiful journey through the silhouettes of life. Very awe inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

2. bulldogsturf says:

Your posts are always so awe inspiring, encouraging and a true blessing to anyone that looks at it… thank you…

3. amira says:

great post, great photos, and simply joyful words.
    there is a sense of peace and serinity in all you share

4. Dear Island Traveler,
    You have captured so much of life in a few photographs, to make a wonderful and inspirational post! Thanks so much for sharing this part of your life with us!

5. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette… | Mirth and Motivation

6. Indira says:

Wow, a beautiful journey, you gave a new meaning to silhouette. Very nice photographs.

7. 40again says:

Thank you for sharing some beautiful moments, perfect for the challenge this week
    Dee

8. The first image is my favorite, especially the way you’ve captured the position of his right foot, which is tentative and childlike.

9. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette | The Valentine Secret « SimplySage

I love the birds in your last photo. Have a great weekend :)

11. lulu says:

You know where I have the most curiosity about life stories? In a cemetery, especially an old one in an isolated area. I read the markers (if legible) and create my own story for the life that is represented there. Your silhouettes are intriguing.

The birds are really excellent!

13. Pingback: WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouettes and Weekly Travel Theme: Couples | newsofthetimes

14. Donna says:

Your silhouette post reminds us to see life, in all it’s different shades, angles and images, as opportunities to experience God’s blessings. You continue to inspire us to love and live, fully. May God’s blessings continue for you and your family!

15. Imelda says:

These are all lovely silhouettes, all conveying a different perspective to the theme. :) Well done, IT.

16. Beautiful submission. Thank you for sharing. I love the birds!!

17. rutheh says:

What a perfect series of silhouettes for this week’s challenge,

18. I love these photos! :) I think that they all capture the mood perfectly!

19. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette | Wind Against Current

Lovely to see silhouettes in this light. You give all of life a meaning, Mr. B.

21. Cara Olsen says:

Silhouettes are, in my opinion, the humble beauty. There are abstract photos, stunning landscapes, and then of course people shots — all of which contain color and vibrancy; but there is something about the secrecy of the light and the dark of a silhouette, and the simplicity of it all coming together that moves me.

These are gorgeous, thank you for sharing them!

~ Cara

22. Sarah says:

I really like the third photo. The effect of black and white and the contrasting generations makes it so beautiful!

I so enjoyed your inspiring words and silhouettes. Beautiful post again. :)

24. Angelia Sims says:

This is a beautiful piece. I think the silhouette of your heart shines through the most. Love them all.

25. dlp says:

that storm picture is amazing!

26. Valentina says:

Very inspiring photos, thank you for sharing.

27. Gorgeous silhouettes. The first and last are my favourites.

28. I’m not sure which I like best – your pictures or your words. Good thing I don’t have to choose and can enjoy them both. Lovely.

29. This was beautiful! I really like the last shot. I’ve always had an attraction to sunsets/rises and when you throw other elements of nature into the mix . . . well, it can’t help but be spectacular.
    Thanks, have a wonderful week!

30. Frankwell says:

Great shot of the seagulls, awesome.

31. Jo Bryant says:

so many beautiful aspects to this post – it is inspiring in a load of ways

What a wonderful scene. I really like them. Have a nice day. :)

33. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette « Becca's Photo Blog

34. dearrosie says:

You’ve got some really lovely photos here IT. I also took part in the photo challenge. It was fun.

35. Aian Ramos says:

Yet another thoughtful post! Great read as always!

Beautiful photographs and silhouettes… loved the planes for sure. ;-)

37. Arindam says:

Beautiful interpretation Bro. I always love the way you describe these beautiful pictures with your heart touching and thoughtful words. :)

38. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette | Life of 24 Hours

39. munchow says:

A lovely post with some deep philosophical thoughts about a theme that might seem quite simple. And the photographs are fantastic as always. The first one is probably my favourite. There is something special about your son’s fascination about the air plane and the activity outside.

40. TBM says:

I always enjoy your posts–filled with love and positive thoughts.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts! You continue to inspire us with your wonderful stories!

42. Thank you for visiting my site, you live in a beautiful area…

43. Wonderful just simply and purely wonderful, both the photos and the words. Thank you for sharing.

44. Thank you for visitng my site and liking Weekly Photo challenge – Dogs. Angel says ‘woof woof’ :)

45. Beautiful inspiring post! And great silhouette shots! :)

46. Mazigrace says:

Beautiful photographs, especially the sea gulls. Thanks for sharing them with us. And thanks for the follow.

47. Iamrcc says:

Love your silhouettes. Thank you for the like of my Weekly Photo Challenge: Geometry post.

48. chillcleal says:

The bottom two photos are amazing!