Silhouettes Of My Life
Silhouettes are not just forms to marvel but are a part of the journey we take everyday. Each holds a story. Each one led to a path that made us discover ourselves and the people we share our life with.
Some silhouettes opens our world for adventure, discovery and travel.
Some silhouettes taught us how to love and cherish the people who gave us their hearts unconditionally.
Other silhouettes gave us a reason to be happy and be appreciative of the simple blessings we receive everyday.
Some silhouettes guided us to the right path learning priceless life lessons along the way.
Other silhouettes gave us courage to overcome fear, hardship and storms.
Other silhouettes inspired our faith and helped us find our way home.
These are just but a few of the many silhouettes of my life. Each one made me realize how lucky I am to be alive. Each one taught me that every journey no matter how difficult is worth every sacrifice.
What does a silhouette means to you? Whose silhouette do you wish to celebrate and remember today?
Thank you for being a part of this week’s photo challenge called “Silhouette.” May it help you remember the silhouettes of the many people who touched your life.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouettes (aniaarcher.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Silhouette (foldedcranes.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette (kap10bob.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette (windagainstcurrent.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette (simonaed.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette (aartigarde.wordpress.com)
- WordPress’ Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette (lensandpensbysally.wordpress.com)