Life is a constant cycle of ups and downs. There will always be good days and bad ones. It is never perfect but it’s these imperfections that spice things up. It’s these very flaws that motivates us to pursue with hope and determination. In the end, they help shape our character, teaches us humility and help us appreciate even the smallest of blessings.
Hope gives us the wings to fly and run like the wind. We may not soar high enough to reach the clouds but it’s high enough to surpass the things that pulled us down.
Hope gives us the strength to overcome obstacles, trials and problems. It gives us comfort that things will be better. That there’s a bright sun hiding behind the dark clouds. That everything will be alright.
Hope gives us reasons to hang on. To dream and wish for happiness. Happiness that always seem to balance the sad, lonely and depressing times.
Hope motivates us to let go and just move forward with courage. It inspires us to just jump and take that huge leap of faith.
Hope gives us a reason to trust that love is more that enough to help us go through anything and everything.
This week’s Image of Life is all the “Blessing of Hope.”
How did hope help you get through your worst? What is your hope today?
Thank you for sharing your day with me.
Discover the world of these blogger friends.
For those who wish to join in this week’s challenge, here’s a link and the widget.
- HOPE Believes in YOU (strawberryindigo.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (aniketsalviphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (froghopper.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Onward-Upward-Forward (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (annablakeblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (belgradestreets.com)
- Weekly Image Of Life: Event (thismansjourney.net)