Weekly Image Of Life: World Vision

The world through our eyes can be better and brighter than what others simply expect it to be. It can evolve into something amazing with all the best hopes and wishes rolled into one huge awesome dream.

Island Traveler/World Vision

Island Traveler/World Vision

Island Traveler/World Vision

How do you perceive the world around you? What kind of world do you wish to create?

Thank you for sharing you day with me. I appreciate each visit and generous comments.

I wish to thank as well blogger friends who shared their world through this photo challenge week after week. Something good happens when people share their vision for a better world.

Today, discover the inspiring world of these blogger friends. Their zest for life, their families, their environment and most of all their faith are priceless treasures that will bring a smile to your day.

Hardik Gohil of  http://mang0pe0ple.wordpress.com/2013/05/30/weekly-image-of-life-summer/

Anne of  http://freedomborn.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/the-seasons-of-our-lives/

Francine of  http://francineinretirement.wordpress.com/2013/06/03/weekly-image-of-life-summer/

Patricia of  http://lifeofaministermom.com/2013/06/06/weekly-image-of-life-summer/

Imelda of  http://mywordwall.wordpress.com/2013/06/07/butterflies/

LingeringVisions of  http://lingeringvisions.wordpress.com/2013/06/03/weekly-image-of-life-summertime/

Katy of  http://praguebykaty.wordpress.com/2013/06/07/wiol-summer/

AlwaysBobsWife of  http://alwaysbobswife.wordpress.com/2013/06/10/weekly-image-of-life-summer/

Wishing everyone a world full of wonderful blessings.

For those who wish to join in this week’s challenge, here’s a link and the widget. Have a great time making wonderful memories.

Images taken using an iPhone 4 camera with Camera + App and Nikon 1 J1. My friends, have fun discovering and creating the most beautiful images everyday. They are a part of the unforgettable memories and events we make in this lifetime.

This entry was posted in family, Inspiration, Life, nature, photography, Post A Week, Travels, Weekly Image Of Life, Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

93 Responses to Weekly Image Of Life: World Vision

1. dorothyadele says:

Beautiful photos

2. Thank you for your constant support and frienship. I will catch up as soon as I can. Wishing everyone days of abundant blessings.

3. I would love to see us attain such a beautiful world. Wonderful thoughts, Island Traveler. Beautiful photos and messages.

4. Insightful as usual–you have a positive outlook that moves off the page and touches others.

5. Sonel says:

The world is indeed as we want to see it IT. Lovely photo’s and messages and thanks for sharing. :D

• Thanks Sonel. So much negativity around us that it’s hard to see a rainbow beyond the thick dark clouds but just like a new day’s promise of sunshine and blue clouds, there’s always something better that awaits for all of us.

• Sonel says:

Indeed IT and it’s the truth my friend. Everywhere you look around people are complaining and yes, sometimes it is hard to see all the beauty and love that surrounds us when those dark clouds are there but we have to believe that everything happens for a reason and it’s like you say, there is always the promise of better things that awaits. I guess most forgot that. :D

• Thanks Sonel. I will hand on to these words, “we have to believe that everything happens for a reason and it’s like you say, there is always the promise of better things that awaits.” For as long as we are alive, we should seek the gifts of life everyday and cherish them with joy, hope and faith.

• Sonel says:

Yes, we do IT. Sometimes it’s difficult but as long as you have love and can hang on to that, everything is possible. :D

How I wish that the whole world shared your vision, and we could start this adventure together right now. How wonderful that would be. “I have a dream”. :)

7. Dreams may come true, IT. I believe one day the world will be a better place.. here’s a Pawkiss to start :)

• That I do believe too. We need to believe for our children and their generation just like our parents believed during their time when we too are discovering the world around us. Thanks.

So beautifully said, as always… Thank you, IT!

• Thanks Amy. I’d been tired and busy from work and needed to see a bit of sunshine behind the gray skies…thus these photos and words inspired from my recent Summer trip in Florida.

9. Hi Island Traveler, even as we come to the end of our world as we know it and look forward to a wonderful Eternity without suffering and heartache, as you shared we can still enjoy and give thanks for the beauty of God’s Creation and the Gifts He has given us.

We seek always to do as God asks us to do (see below) it is so easy to focus on evil, it is what Satan wants because we loose our peace and Joy, yes we are to stand up always for God’s Truth but not take to heart or focus on the darkness and it’s evil, we Live in Jesus’ Light and so shine and we thank others for sparkling and we encourage and uplift them in God’s Love as you do.

Philippians 4:6-8 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Thank you – Christian Love from both of us – Anne.

10. viviene says:

I love the last photo =D

11. janna hill says:

I really like the shot of the sneakers and as always the air of your blog leaves me breathing easier… :)

• I had to take off my sneakers for so I can walk bare foot on the sand and into the cool, refreshing waters of Clearwater Florida. It was my last day there and I was saying goodbye to the beach that gave me and my family one week of happy sunshine and wonderful memories. Thanks Janna.

12. the image of those tennis shoes is really special! thanks for giving us your image of life!

I love you vision.

14. Praveena says:

Beautiful photos and messages.I like especially “World where we can be ourselves.” Well said.

15. There are so much “Do this, Do that,” around us that we forget to follow the dreams that makes us happy. Thanks.

YOu and your words are so inspiring!

17. bulldog says:

Lovely photos and words… such inspiration… I do really enjoy your posts…

18. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge / B4 Retouch: The World through my Eyes (Les Amants Nimes) | What's (in) the picture?

19. ChgoJohn says:

Another wonderful post, with beautiful photography and heart-felt words in accompaniment. I especially liked your first photo. I bet it speaks to us all.

Your beautiful interpretation touched my heart IT! I fervently wish your vision of the world comes true :-)

• Thanks Madhu. There was a time I felt angry and bitter because of the pain I had to go through from people I trusted but then I also met people whose love and kindness are overflowing, and of course there’s our God who love us generously no matter what and all these gave me a change of heart for the better.

21. penpusherpen says:

Photo’s to make you stop and think deeply Traveler, as do your words. Thank you for sharing both. xPenx

Wonderful images to go with the thoughts. Although there are many things in our world around us that are beyond our control, we can still choose to make the most of our world and we can all work to make it better, one person at a time. Thank you for an inspiring post.

• So true. We have to try to make our world a better place one day at a time. If we all share the same vision, soon enough, this world will be heaven on Earth. Thanks.

23. Purely.. Kay says:

Just look at how amazing that water looks. It just looks amazing. I definitely need to take a vacay of my own :)

• I hope you get you Vacay soon. We all need a piece of escape to feel renewed and inspired. Plus we all deserve a bit of fun and relaxation from all the craziness around us. Thanks Kay.

24. You brought tears to my eyes… we all wish for a happy life that is full of good and blessings. I think about all the sad things in the world, or people’s lives and I wish they never give up and hold onto hope. Things can only get better.

25. munchow says:

Wonderful images – as always. And also words of wisdom once again. It’s always a delight to visit your blog.

26. Rob says:

I love shoe photos and water photos, so I was hooked when I saw your first photo. Three great pictures for the challenge! I like your blog, too.

• Thanks Rob. I had to take off my shoes that morning so I can feel the sand and water on my feet. We were leaving that day Clearwater beach to head back to Houston. Part of heart stayed in that place on top of my foot prints.

Nice photos. I want to create peaceful world.

28. Lovely photos of the beach, a beautiful world indeed. I try my best to create a world around my kids and myself that is kind and peaceful, but I find it very hard to have to constantly fight the interference from other people that are not kind or peaceful. I also don’t want to give my kids the impression that the world is cruel out there, but I need them to be realistic. Yet, it doesn’t mean the world right around them can’t be a positive one.

• I share your thoughts my friend. I face the same situation with my son. I hope to show him a world that is kind and giving. A world where happiness and peace are plentiful. But you are right the real world is not what we hope to be but we can try to make it a better place for them, one day at a time, one parent to another parent at a time. God is good and I know he hears our hopes and prayers. Thanks.

I hope your dream for the world comes true, IT. Lovely photos, especially the heart in the sand. :)

30. Thank you for sharing your wonderfully beautiful vision with us!

• Thanks Darla. We need to believe that despite of what we hear in the news, our world is still a better place. That love and peace are as real as the air we breathe.

Love this set of photos! Especially the first one :D
    Happy weekend and happy beach day!

32. Thanks for the new follow, really appreciate it and look forward to seeing more of your eventful journey. MM 👍

33. In my post today I’ve nominated you for the Shine On! Award. You deserve it.

Love the world through your eyes.

35. Fantastic photos!!! I love this post especially where you said “A world where happiness comes naturally, like the air we breathe.” Beautiful :) Have a wonderful weekend!!! ~Sophia

36. My world view is very opposite, full of technological advances and stress. It’s always relaxing to read your posts. Thanx.

• Well, in honesty the world is full of stress and high tech stuff that we get diverted from what’s really important, “human love and kindness.” Thank God we have our love ones to remind us that life is beautiful no matter what! Thanks for sharing.

37. Ishaiya says:

Great photos and traveler’s tales as always. I really enjoy visiting your blog, it’s like a little escape away for a short time :)
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend my friend!
    Ishaiya

• Thank you. Life is about making as much amazing escapes and adventures as we can. Escapes that gives meaning and joy to our world.

• Ishaiya says:

I absolutely agree with you. Adventure is what makes me tick, whether it’s an adventure through the streets of an ancient city, or through the alleys of consciousness that exist within us. It’s important to be creative in all aspects of life, and to journey with eyes wide open.

38. Imelda says:

Hi, IT. :-) Your photos are pretty and sentimental, and yes! summery. You and your family must have been very busy enjoying the summer. :-) Thank you for featuring my page here. :-) In the meantime, I will see if I can come up with something suitable. If not, I will be your guest here. :-)

39. Thanks Imelda. We can make each day feel like Summer, fun, happy, full of glowing sunshine and smiles.

40. Colline says:

I love the first image of this post.

41. itchierfeet says:

Nice images, reminds me of home!

Beautiful images of summer and interpretation of companionable!

world vision: abundant goodness flowing throughout the world in order to bring kingdom of heaven closer to reality. ♥

44. Pingback: Weekly Image of Life: World Vision | Life of a Minister Mom

45. Hello my friend!! I took an unexpected hiatus, but I’m back! Here’s my contribution for this challenge. http://lifeofaministermom.com/2013/07/15/weekly-image-of-life-world-vision/
    Looking for forward to the next one and I hope you’re having a wonderful summer!! God bless you all!