Giant Boy In Paris

Love help us rise above anything. It make us feel like a giant with arms so long it can stretch towards heaven and reach for precious treasures like happiness, peace and contentment. It fuels us to be bigger than what the world expect us to become. It gives us the heart to jump and travel to places we once only dreamed about.

As my son stand almost as tall as this building in Paris, he reminded me of the many times I felt like a giant because of the love and happiness he generously gives. He helps me rise above the many challenges of life. He help me see past the skies of negativity. He helped me open my heart to goodness and optimism. He taught me to once again believe in myself and the many dreams I used to make. To open my eyes to new beginnings. To hope, to forgive, to have more faith.

As my son stand almost as tall as this building in Paris, he reminded me of the many times I felt like a giant because of the love and happiness he generously gives. He helps me rise above the many challenges of life. He inspired me to create so many Summers that I will never forget. He help me see past the skies of negativity. He helped me open my heart to goodness and optimism. He taught me to once again believe in myself and the many dreams I used to make. To open my eyes to new beginnings. To hope, to forgive, to have more faith.

Friends, keep loving no matter what. There are days when it seems hard to do so but when we look back to all the journeys we made, we realize how much love we received. A love that gave us the strength to pick up ourselves and start all over again. Time to give back that love and help someone get up on their feet again. Time to make someone feel like a giant so they too can reach above the clouds and find their very own treasures.

Island Traveler/ Giant Boy In Paris

This week’s Image Of Life is anything or anyone that made you feel like a “giant” from within. Someone or something that made you rise above tower of fears, apprehensions and obstacles.

What or who made you feel like a giant today?

Thank you for sharing your day with me. Each visit motivates me to take giant leaps every time.  I wish to thank Hardik, The Guat, Doris and Dawn for their inspiring versions of red, white and blue.

This entry was posted in Inspiration, Weekly Image Of Life and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

88 Responses to Giant Boy In Paris

1. cobbies69 says:

very clever take,,, luv ‘em. ;)

Love your words..love your thoughts, love your pictures and love …….God Bless you my friend

3. lidipiri says:

Loved this post and its thoughts and message.

Supposed to read….love you

• Love is a beautiful gift we can give each other and the people around us. In fact, the world needs tons of love to heal from all hurts and wounds. So love freely, generously, endlessly. Whew, that sounded like a song. Ha, ha, ha. Thanks for making me smile today. Best wishes!

5. Cute and colorful photo. How about one of him holding the Eiffel Tower? You can work magic.

6. This is lovely! Love your interpretation of carefree and great photography!! Paris is one of my favourite Cities :)
    http://natalieholden-id.co.uk/2013/08/18/weekly-photo-challenge-carefree/ – Check out my interpretation of carefree for the weekly photo challenge!!

7. bulldog says:

Brilliant take .. absolutely brilliant…

8. windapontoh says:

I love this post.. I love the pics of your son… I love this blog :)

..that made us laugh to our heart’s content and run as swift as the wind — how beautiful! Thank you for sharing, IT!

10. Your thoughts are lovely and heartfelt.

Wonderful that you can keep making us smile and share in your love. With a boy like this, who wouldn’t! Bless you all- I know the days aren’t easy :)

brilliant images and lovely words as usual :-)

13. Very inspiring post!
    I really love this.
    Good pick. :)

I love your post about love. This is very inspiring again. And you do marvelous photography. Thanks very much for sharing! :-)

15. Pingback: WP Photo Challenge: Carefree/ Cloudy with a Chance of Pie | JaniceHeck

16. What fun images, you have such a neat perspective on life!

17. bebs1 says:

Beautiful sentiments!

18. This was beautiful, loved the low angle!

Cheers, xx

19. ChgoJohn says:

Well, someone really had a good time in Paris. Just look at that smile! It’s infectious.
    Hope all is well with you and that you and your family have many more reasons to smile.

20. Praveena says:

Nice click :)Love your thought about love.

21. Lisaman says:

Stunning shots.. Love that yellow colour trousers on your son!! It adds to your thoughts!!!

22. Sonel says:

Stunning photo’s and post IT and beautiful thoughts my friend. You are an inspiration. :D *hugs*

23. Love this! Your son is adorable! :)

24. Pingback: Carefree to care-managed: the art of growing up? | Zimmerbitch: age is just a (biggish) number

thanks for the giant love message! in love we can take just about any obstacle or fear ♥

26. melanie says:

giant, indeed! :-) you already know what Paris means to me, thanx for sharing… and speaking of love: :-)
    – – –
    P.S. “ars amandi” – the art of loving was a topic for the French highschool graduation in 2009… :-)

27. I have to say I want to be a child in Paris! But if I can’t, I’ll take your advice and love well where I’m at :) Thanks.

28. I can see how he can make you feel bigger than life! The love is evident. :-)

29. Hi Mr. B. — such meaningful heart moments … thank you for sharing them with us. looking forward to more of your adventure updates … more blessings to you and your family :) — April

30. What a great angle to photograph your little man. I bet he’ll love looking back at these pictures when he’s all grown up.

31. bluebrightly says:

As always, your huge heart shines here. But also these photos are very special – the angles really are unusual, and they express what you’re getting at so well! Bravo!

32. He is bigger than life, and I bet his heart is, too – sweet shots of your son!

33. Indira says:

I think love is the greatest gift given to us it makes us go through all hardship in life with positivity. Great post and photographs and the message also. Blessings to you and your family for a wonderful, love filled life.

34. munchow says:

Wonderful words as always, my friend. You soon is such a great kid. And I love the pictures. Particularly the last one is amazing with the excitement showing in the in face and place all to the right and beyond the frame. Really great.

35. becky6259 says:

What a wonderful message! Love the look of joy on your son’s face — you are instilling wonderful things in him that he will carry for a lifetime!

36. Arindam says:

Bro, your words are always heart touching. You have started this post with such wonderful words and these photographs visually expressed your thoughts to perfection. Great post, bro!!

WONDERFUL POST AND BEAUTIFUL IMAGES!

38. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree | Bastet and Sekhmet

39. Fantastic pictures and beautiful written, IT. Well, I come back as a lion next time ;) Pawkisses for a giant day :)

40. I can practically hear the sohnd of boyish laughter.
    Great capture!

Haha! Paris becames smaller and your boy becomes super big boy!!!! :D
    So fun! A wonderful trip you’ve had!

42. Pingback: Weekly Image of Life: Giant | The Day After

43. The people we care about makes everything bigger than what it seems. They give as the superpowers to face the many challenges and adventures in this world. Thanks Ristin.

I love your photos!