Inside London

Inside London is a magic fountain. When you believe with all your heart, your wish will come true. What are you waiting for? Toss a coin, close you eyes and make that wish.

London

Inside London is an old cobblestone road where two children from two different worlds met for the first time. A few minutes later, they walked hand in hand, played games, shared stories like they were long-lost best friends.

IMG_2440

Inside London are the red double decker buses that allows you to see a vibrant, exciting city with fresh perspective. A city that for a moment you can see yourself being a part of.

London

London

Inside London is a church tower that can inspire you to rise above anything that holds you down including the ones that prevents you from following your dreams, traveling and exploring the world. Added bonus is the breathtaking aerial view of the city.

London

London

Inside London, there are so much to see and discover but the one that makes you want to go back are the amazing people you met during your unforgettable journey. People who are now a part your life wherever the next journey takes you.

London

Thank you for sharing your day with me. Inside this post is a wish that everyone will have an amazing, beautiful day.

This entry was posted in photography, Travels, Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

79 Responses to Inside London

1. stickyfingers69 says:

So nice.

2. Colline says:

Such an original way to respond to the weekly challenge. I loved it.

3. Harsha says:

Amazing London..Nice Captures.. :)

• We were there July this year. An unforgettable highlight of my Summer. Wish I had more time to explore the amazing sights. And I missed going the cool looking Pubs at night. Next time perhaps…thanks.

4. This post shows what’s inside your heart. Lovely sentiments as always, and a way to see your son’s enjoyment too.

5. bulldog says:

I did enjoy this post as I enjoy all your posts… you have such a wonderful perspective on life and family life… a truly beautiful outlook that inspires me to look around a little bit more…

6. Memories to last a long time. Did you sit on the upper deck of the double decker bus?

7. blogbyflogs says:

Another great perspective and interpretation of the photo challenge. I always enjoy visiting your blog!

8. Gracie says:

This is beautiful, Island Traveler!

9. Super presentation! Love it, IT. And fabulous photos. It seems many bloggers travel a lot! I need to get with that program!!!

• Okay, membership is free. Only requirement is follow you heart’s dream travel destination. When I turned 40, I realized the many things I missed in this life. It was all work, work, work and bills, bills, bills. Life’s too short in comparison to what we can see and experience in this world.” I can work extra to fund the trips but I can’t buy time.” I wish someone told me that sooner. Thanks and hope you follow you dream travel soon.

10. Great interpretation of the challenge! Looks like you are creating some beautiful memories!

11. SimplySage says:

Nice interpretation for the challenge.

12. very nice…looks like such a neat trip…enjoying the sites and people!

13. mpejovic says:

Looks like a great trip! I lived in Paris for so long and never made my way to London. I went to England once when I was in middle school, but that’s it. What a pity. I hope to take my kids there someday.

That’s a beautiful way to introduce London and tell the story of your trip!

15. MythRider says:

Looks like you had a fun vacation. Thanks for sharing.

16. ldaffin says:

Loved your interpretation of “inside” and photos are awesome!

17. Beautiful photos! I travel vicariously with you and your family:)
    Ah, I’ll be tossing that coin into the magic fountain later!

18. barb19 says:

London sure is an amazing and entertaining city – and you captured it so well. Glad you met your relatives and had such an awesome time there.

• I’m glad my wife encourage me to go for it. I’m more of a beach guy than a city one. It was one wonderful cultural fireworks even made brighter by the warmth and generosity of family, my son cried when he had to say goodbye to his cousin. Me and my wife felt sad for days too. I am grateful for the memories. Thanks.

19. your creativity over prompts is amazing, Mr. B! thank you for sharing your heart with us … it is a meaningful experience to read your moments with your loved ones. may the Lord give us more opportunities to travel and see the world with the people we love — have a great week ahead :)

• God is good. He knows our longings and when the time is right, he finds a way for bringing us closer to our dreams. He provides when we least expect it. I will always be grateful. Thanks . God bless you and your family.

20. Through HIS eyes! Wonderful the gaze of a child!

21. What a great trip! Glad you brought us along. Perfect for the theme!

22. Praveena says:

Beautiful entry and I enjoyed visiting London as well :)Thanks for sharing !!!

23. melanie says:

Hello IT! :-) been to London several times while livin’ in Paris, France… It’s an interesting city, I agree. Since the Euro-star train, lots of Brits travel to Paris for shopping! :-) Meeting your relatives must have been nice and emotional… My very best, good nite and good luck! :-) Cheers, Mélanie
    – – –
    P.S. My daughter returned from Houston 2 weeks ago after 10 days spent with her ex-classmates & friends… the wedding of her best US-friend took place in Galveston! :-)

• Must be a beautiful beach wedding. I bet she brought home the Texan Sun and smiles in her heart. Me and my wife love London and countryside England that we at one point said to ourselves, “Hey, we’d been to America for 11 years, wouldn’t it be exciting to relocate to another country? New culture, new sceneries, fresh start, endless possibilities.” So tempting. Who knows what destiny has in mind years from now. Thanks.

I’m glad you and your family enjoyed London and gathered memories there!

25. Sonel says:

So beautiful and inspiring IT. Great photo’s and post my friend. :D *hugs*

26. Frankwell says:

You were just around the corner from my office!

Hey, thanks for taking us with you. Did not get to see the fountain!

28. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside – Discovering Ranch Life ~ Photography

29. Lovely – thanks for sharing your love for London with us.

30. Wonderful photos. Made me nostalgic. It’s been years since we’ve been to London – a beautiful city and friendly people. I’m so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay there.

• If not for my wife’s persistence, I would have missed the priceless opportunity. I was more of leaning towards Summer by the beach but after our first day in London, I realized its one of the best Summer I could ever have. Thanks.

31. jannatwrites says:

London looks beautiful. I enjoyed this post, and a little peek at what would be seen from a child’s eyes :)

• One of the best moments of our trip was seeing my son and his cousin bond like they knew each other for years. They look so happy, just playing, holding each other’s hand…it was beautiful. Thanks.

32. naomimgruer says:

My daughters and I MUST make a wish whenever we see fountains. I believe with all my heart, so when will it be MY time? (But, along with the wishes are prayers for those who are ill and all that I am grateful for.)

• Health is a precious, priceless gift and I do wish and pray that me and everyone I know and love will have the best of health. I share the same prayer for you and your family. Happy Birthday by the way to your beautiful, amazing triplets. Thanks.

33. Making a wish reminds me of “three coins in a fountain”…What a great way to spend time with family and friends.

34. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (4) | Through the Eye of Bastet

35. Ruth says:

Always enjoy your sharing your journey with your photographs. Very nice.

Your posts never, ever disappoint! I always leave with a smile in my heart. Lovely photos of your youngsters enjoying life and all its opportunities. Hope the weekend’s kind to you :)

37. Beautiful photos!!! My favorite would be the magic fountain. Love magic…it’s everywhere :) Always enjoy reading your posts. Have a wonderful weekend!! ~Sophia

38. Thanks Sophia. Magic is in our hearts just waiting to be set free. Time to make your wish my friend…

39. I enjoyed my Trip to London with you Island Traveler, it’s a place that I have wanted to visit for a long time. With being Adopted I only know a few things about my Ancestry in reference to my Birth Mother and one is that she came from England, my first years were spent in a Hostel for English emigrants.

My Dad was an Aussie but his Parents came from England too and my older Sister told me that China Morrison was in our Ancestry.

I would love to know more about yours, although I was very touched when you shared about your Dad and Mum, how very blessed you were and because you were, so is your wife and son…

Love Multiplies!

Christian Love Always from both of us – Anne

40. becky6259 says:

Wonderful, beautiful memories! Your son looks like he had such a good time, and made a friend to share it with! The view from the church tower is breathtaking, and your photos really speak of a great adventure. So glad your family had a great trip!

41. Pingback: A Study in Geometry (Series) – Alhambra, Granada, Spain | alternative.reality

42. TBM says:

Wonderful and glad you enjoyed London. I’ve been here two years now and love it.