Good Morning Austin

What’s Saturday Autumn morning in Austin? It starts with French Roast coffee, then with brisk walking at Sunrise followed with a quick jump and cold splash at Lake Travis.

Wishing everyone tons of good mornings ahead.

20131007-111705.jpg

This entry was posted in Life, photography, Post A Week, Travels, Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Good Morning Austin

That’s an idyllic looking lake, Mr. T :) I can just picture you there.
    I’m still hankering after a piece of that chocolate pie from your last post. It would just finish off my dinner nicely. Hope your weekend’s been a good one :)

2. bulldog says:

I love that Summer still seams a big part of your life… wonderful…

3. linda says:

Mmmm! I am now going to make some French toast, wish there was a lake nearby. You’re photos are great.

4. And right back at you, Sir :)

5. Many blessings on your early morning walk Island Traveler, the coffee sounds good but the early morning Splash , wouldn’t we get wet :roll:

Christian Love from us both – Anne

• God is so good, he blessed us with Nature to inspire us everyday. The water was cold but when you are on a adventurous spirit, it’s part of a chilly, exciting fun. Thanks.

6. It would be grand to wake up in Austin–a city of culture and entertainment. Enjoy your week.

7. What’s not to love when you have a cool breeze and a day by the water? I’d love to be able to share a cuppa Joe with you and your family. Enjoy.

8. maamej says:

Looks beautiful. What a lovely way to start your day.

9. Sounds like a great way to start the day. I spent that morning of the challenge at the coffee shop, so I saw a lot of people getting that morning coffee while I was seeping my tea. Can’t go wrong either way!

10. ChgoJohn says:

I hope the rest of you day went as well as it started. :)

11. Paula Jo says:

It looks so peaceful. Even the dog is enjoying the beautiful day. Look at him go!! My family and I are attending a wedding in Austin this month. I wish it was for a little getaway similar to yours instead.

12. Angelia Sims says:

Lovely Austin! A great place to walk and swim. That photo is just ADORABLE! What fun. Hope your trip is wonderful. :-)

13. Sun says:

and a GOOD MORNING to you and your lovely family!! awesome is the word much abused but hard to find another word to replace the feeling to describe how wonderful your blog is, IT. thank you for the blessings you share ♥

14. Pingback: Haftalık Foto Mücadelesi: Günaydın! | 06cedmuho

15. I accept the compliment with humility and joy. To share our blessings is the least we could do to thank God, our friends, our family, people we randomly meet yet surprised us with their kindness. Thanks.

16. a blessed morning to you and your loved ones, Mr. B … you always find a heartwarming thing to say that makes any moment worth remembering. may your mornings be filled with beautiful expectations of a new day always in love with HIM who gives us the gift of making all things possible … magandang umago po :)

17. Sartenada says:

I love lakes and in Finland we have them 187 888. Your photos presented Lake Travis which seems to be very beautiful.

Have a wonderful weekend, IT. What a lovely place. :)

19. I’m so jealous …. SO SO JEALOUS.

20. Sometimes, we don’t have to be physically present to experience the magic. All we have to do is close our eyes and imagine that we are in that particular place. Thanks.