Possibilities In A Child’s Mind
When I look at my son, I see a child whose unwavering belief can make any dream come true. He explores each possibility with so much faith, determination and enthusiasm. I think all children do. Their hearts and minds are pure and innocent, untainted by the World’s influence. Everything they create becomes a beautiful work of Art that brings forth inspiration.
Last Monday, my wife and I helped our son make his “Pumpkin Man.” It started as a blank piece of orange paper that gave a promising canvas of possibilities. We all gave suggestions of what it should looked like and eventually we decided to turn it into a “Pumpkin Clown.” My son proudly held it in his hands the next day as I walked him to his classroom.
No Building Too High
To a child, anything is possible. There is no building that they can’t climb. No bridge that they can’t cross.
We were at the Galleria in Houston 2 weeks ago and my son would climb the miniature buildings at the Kid’s playground like he was Spiderman. He would jump swiftly from one bridge to the next like he has wings. In a way, he does because he made it possible.
Remember when you were a child and you somehow believed that fairy tales were real? Remember how your mind would start to create the enchanted world as your mom or dad would read to you a ” Once Upon A Time” story book? Well, my son has a vivid adventurous imagination and long before I could finish a story, he already ventured into his magic kingdom complete with brave knights and towering giant bugs. Every now and then I get lucky and I too get to join his magical world. It sure is a lot of fun being a part of a child’s play. Reminds me how I was as a child and its wonderful possibilities.
Sunrise And Its Possibilities
With each new sunrise, a promise of a better day follows. As the sun brings forth light to a world that was covered by night’s darkness, a brighter and hopeful spectrum of possibilities shines itself in all of us.
My son has been sick for a week. He’s having on and off high-grade fever and chills because of a Strep throat infection. It pains me to see him shivering and feeling helpless whenever his fever spikes up. But just as the sunrise brings about positive possibilities, I know in my heart that he will get well soon.
I hope you enjoyed my version of this week’s photo challenge. I wish it brings you a lot of magical possibilities.
What was that one dream you had as a child that you wished will come true?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (shomabhagwat.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (nylondaze.com)
- The Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (hurtlingtowards60.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (maggiephotgraphy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (reimagineimago.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (radicalamazement.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (busyellebee.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (smkelly8.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: Possibility (andreadreamin.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (atreegrowsinbklyn.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (klling.wordpress.com)