A Time To Give Back
It’s the Christmas season. It’s a time to give, share and bring happiness to those who stood by us in our journeys in life. I have long meant to share this award but for some reason I wasn’t able to. My apologies to those who shared them to me generously. Thank you to http://chittlechattle.wordpress.com, http://worldviastandby.wordpress.com and http://munchow.wordpress.com. I’m honored for the recognition and it will always serve to motivate me to keep making posts that brings joy and inspiration to others.
What’s A Liebster Award?
A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is a German word that means “Dearest” or “Beloved.” It also means ” Favorite .” So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favorites.
The only thing that I think limits the award from being used to its fullest potential is that it has rules. I never like rules. I follow them so I won’t get into trouble but if I’m to make my own rules, I would not give limits to how much this award or any award for that matter can inspire and motivate another blogger.
The Rules Of The Liebster Award:
1) Thank the fellow blogger who awarded it to you.
2) Link back to the said blogger who shared the award.
3) Post the award on your blog.
4) Pick 5 other blogs you want to recognise.
5) Visit the 5 bloggers and let them know that they receive the award.
I initially planned to share them to 15 people ( 5X3 ) but since it’s the Season of Christmas and gift giving, I decided to give it to my blogroll friends who inspired me with their thoughts and heart on the last 10 pages of my comment section. I also bypassed the “less than 200 followers” rule since we all are in the spirit of giving.
These blogger friends brighten my day and brought a smile to my face with each words of appreciation and encouragement. This is my way of thanking them for being a part of “this man’s journey” and for sharing their path with me.
I invite you to visit their blog, not just to discover the amazing posts they made but more importantly to find a treasure of a friend in them that you can connect.
The Awardees Are:
I wish everyone an advance Merry Christmas. My this wonderful season bring you and your family happiness, love, peace, good health and a life of contentment.
Thank you for a great year of discoveries and adventures, of shared thoughts, of meaningful virtual connectedness and friendship. It has been an amazing 2011 with so much learning and treasured events. May the year 2012 be just as awesome if not more than this year for all of us. Stay blessed my friends…
- Liebster Award (thismansjourney.net)
- Liebster Blog Award : Thank You’s And More Nominations!!! (getawayzzz.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (joeandjulieskitchen.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Blog Award (workthedream.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Blog Award (takingsnaps.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Award. Wait, what? (peachypains.com)
- The Liebster Blog Award (collinesblog.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award…for me? (observationavenue.wordpress.com)
- The “Liebster Award” (thepatientdreamer.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (haiku365.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award! (theyearofwonderfulweekends.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (blissfullyscrumptious.wordpress.com)
- I’m a Little Liebster and Proud of it! (iamnotshe.wordpress.com)
- Spreading the Liebster Blog Award Love Around (cleangreeneatrepeat.com)
- Liebster Blog Award for greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com (with revision) – -Thank you and nominees…. (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)