Yesterday, I heard a tragic news. The world lost a musical icon whose music inspired the world in so many ways. On the eve of the Grammys, where all the famous and talented artists in Hollywood celebrate a night of recognition and glitter, an artist was battling for her life. According to CNN news, Whitney Houston died at 03:55 A.M. of Feb. 11, 2011 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. She was only 48.
The first time I heard about her was in 1992, I was in college when the movie “The Bodyguard” with her and Kevin Costner hit the theaters and captured the hearts of people all over the globe. Her song “I Will Always Love You” moved so many. During that year, we heard a voice of a soulful angel.
Regardless of how she died or how she struggled with drugs after marrying Bobby Brown, I would like to remember her as a woman whose talent and voice made us believe that our love ones will always love us no matter what. Her songs and her legacy will always be celebrated and remembered.
To her family in this moment of grief and loss, my thoughts and prayers. The world cries and prays with you. Wherever she is now, she is smiling at us knowing how much she was loved by her family, friends and the fans she inspired throughout this years.
To Whitney, we will always love you. Your songs will always bring hope and passion in our hearts.
- Whitney Houston Death Devastates Ex-Husband Bobby Brown (current.com)
- Whitney Houston Dies At 48 (beatcrave.com)
- Whitney Houston dies at 48 (sayou.wordpress.com)
- Whitney Houston Dies At 48 (smalltownentertainment.wordpress.com)
- Remembering Whitney Houston (digitalfemerall.wordpress.com)
- Movie News: Whitney Houston Has Died… (thefilmgoer.wordpress.com)
- Whitney Houston, Pop Legend, Dead at 48 (spin.com)
- Remembering the Legendary Whitney Houston (theadornation.wordpress.com)
- Music Superstar Whitney Houston Dies (npr.org)
- Whitney Houston Dies, Twitter Cries (socialbarrel.com)
- Hudson To Honor Houston At Grammys (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
- I Will Always Love You (thismansjourney.net)
- Whitney Houston Dies at 48 (popsugar.com)
- Whitney Houston dies aged 48, famous friends pay tribute | 110% pop – Yahoo! omg! UK (jboy2244.wordpress.com)
- Paying Tribute to Whitney Houston… (themodernscribe2010.wordpress.com)