Down Heading Up
The only direction from a down situation is going up. From a situation of despair comes hope that we will rise up from where we had fallen and stand up victorious. That with each failure comes success, with each pain comes relief, with each cry a laughter that will be an end to our agony and a beginning to a life of happiness.
Several weeks ago, I felt down and low. I realized the hard way that not all my dreams end with a happy ending and that not all friends will be there when you needed them the most. In a way, I’m glad that it happened. It was a reality check of some sort. My wife and I were finally able to let go of a great burden we both carried for a while. We were also able to move on and pick up a fresh start. We are now happier and more at peace. Deep down inside, we know that everything will be alright as God promised, and that things will be better than ever. All we have to do to is believe in faith and love.
What kept you down lately? Who helped you stand on your feet and start all over again? Whatever the answers may be, just remember, nothing is permanent in this world, that change will happen no matter what and that light will eventually overcome any form of darkness that you and I are facing.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (theurgetowander.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Down (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (passion2read.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Down (seaofestrogen.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (thismansjourney.net)