Landscape And Solitude
There was a time when I would go to places just to see the beautiful landscape that people have talked about. I would sit there for hours or walk on its sandy beaches or simply sit under a tree, watching the fusion of nature’s art under a mountain. I would do this alone. It was my solitude. It was my escape. It was my way to renew my soul. I thought it was the most amazing way to discover the beauty and gift of mother Earth until I met my wife.
Landscape And The Person You Love
I realized it is more meaningful to share a beautiful experience with nature and its breathtaking landscape with someone you love. There are no words to describe the feeling of holding someone’s hand or holding her close to you as you both watch the sunset over a calm and peaceful lake. It is a perfect time to dream, to hope, to cherish , to promise a love that would withstand the test of time.
Now that I’m used to sharing this moments with my wife. It’s hard to imagine a journey without her. Whenever I see a landscape, no matter how beautiful it is, there’s always something missing. It only becomes perfect and complete, even timeless as long as she is a part of it. Hopeless romantic? May be but once you shared your life with someone and gave your self unconditionally, it’s hard to face reality alone. There would always be a missing piece, that only your partner’s love can ever fill.
Who do you share your dreams with? What is a perfect landscape moment for you? What is that one landscape that took your breath away, even just for a few seconds? I hope you all enjoyed my version of the Sunday Post for this week. Thanks for sharing your time watching the landscape of my memory. Have a beautiful day.
- Landscape (pigletinportugal.com)
- Water Dragon Weekly Sunday Post: Landscape (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post : Landscape (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- the sunday post: landscape, a poem (tostir.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Landscapes and a February Poetry Contest (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST: Landscape (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- A Weekend Indulging With Life And Friendship (thismansjourney.net)
- Landscape . . . See America! (seraphim6.wordpress.com)