What can be more pleasurable than hearing you child laugh generously because he is so happy. That his face is all lit up because he thinks he is a prince about to slay a dragon and rescue his princess or an explorer ready to discover a unchartered land or even as an athlete passionate to win his first gold.
Seeing my son happy and having his dreams turn to reality gives me joy and pleasure. I believe every parent hopes to give the best for their children . Some would even risk their lives so they can have a better future.
To all the parents out there, I admire your courage and perseverance. What you do each day for your kids doesn’t go unnoticed. Each of your sacrifices gets written in love in the heart of your child. Because of you, they see the world as a place of hope, love, happiness and endless possibilities.
What gives you a reason to smile, even laugh? What was that one unforgettable moment that your child believed without doubt that you can do anything, be anything?
- Sunday Post: Treasured Pleasure or Guilty Pleasure (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST: Pleasure (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- Eat, Play, Love (Sunday Post: Pleasure) (reflectionsinapuddle.wordpress.com)
- Simplest of Pleasures (atranquilplace.wordpress.com)
- Parenting – Life’s Simple Pleasure (dadblunders.com)