Something beautiful happens when people join hands together. Even more magical when more than one heart share a dream.
Together we can make a difference.
As the Boracay dragon boat rowers cut through the crystal clear waters, their powerful chant sounded like, “You can do it. Together we can win it!” The words echoed for a while. It was an inspiring moment.
When we join forces and work with one mind and heart, we can conquer any obstacle. Nothing seems impossible. If we do fail, we know that someone will be there to help us pick up the pieces and start all over again. We find comfort knowing we will never be alone.
Together we can make amazing adventures and discoveries.
“This is the best trip ever,” yelled the twins to their mom as they jumped into the soothing waters of Basiao, a coastal village 45 minutes from my hometown. Time seemed to have frozen itself in this peaceful village. The beach is just as quiet and beautiful from the last time I remembered it. The road, still an exciting roller coaster bumpy ride from years of broken promises by the politicians. Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise that progress and commercialism haven’t ravaged the purity of the place. More than 20 years after my first discovery of the beach, it still looked and felt like paradise.
Together, magic happens.
There is a place where magic happens. A place where you see stars flying across a perfectly blue sky in broad daylight. Every now and then you get lucky and get to catch a few.
If you do catch one, cherish them always in your heart. It will bring light into your world. Brighter and better than you ever imagined.
Together we can make our dreams come true.
Every person has a dream. When we work together, we are one step closer to those dreams.
Together we can build a home
Everyone hopes to have a home. A home that is happy, peaceful, filled with love that never ends. A lot of times, we realize it’s not always like that, but somehow our love persevere and we make it through. Yes, it may not be perfect but it’s our home and we all pitch in to make it as perfect as possible.
Together we can make a new memory that we will treasure and share for years to come.
If there’s one thing that I’m happiest the most, that would be being around my family. But if I’m to get a wish as to where I would like for all of us to be, then that would be the place where I had the fondest and happiest childhood memories.
It was an amazing feeling to walk the sands of the beach where I used to play as a boy. More amazing is that I get to walk on it with the little boy who gives me a reason to smile everyday. I’m not only reliving an old beautiful memory but more importantly, I’m making a brand new one, this time with my 6-year old son. Together with his mom, we will rule the world. Our own little world.
I hope you enjoyed my version of the Weekly Photo Challenge theme called “Together.” I hope it brought you wonderful memories, or inspired you to make new ones. Life has so many stars to offer, all we need is to pick the right one and let it shine the way it is meant to be.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Together (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)
- “Weekly Photo Challenge: Together” (mybyeworld.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Together (weirdandcoolstuff.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Together (hoaiphai.wordpress.com)
- The King of Boracay Part 1: Conquer The Island (lapiskamay.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Together (rutheh.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Together – At Lake of the Isles (designhouse9.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Together (mothergrogan.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Together (juliapulia.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Together (myphotoyear2012.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Together (thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Together (gleniswade.com)
- Boracay: Mobility in Paradise (ayandeatoinrandom.wordpress.com)
- First Boracay Experience (shortleggedtraveller.wordpress.com)
- Five Things Budget Travelers Should Know Before Going to Boracay (roixcroix.wordpress.com)
- Stranded in Boracay – Awaiting the calm after the storm (mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com)
- Paddles Up! Everyone – Ottawa, Canada Dragon Boat Festival (rainsoftottawa.wordpress.com)
- Together We Can Make A Difference (filipinofestival.wordpress.com)
- Boracay 2012: Beach Activities (samlanuza.com)