A shelter is a place where we find refuge from the rain, to feel safe, to find comfort, to rest and rejuvenate. There are some shelters that are transient and fleeting, while others are almost forever. Others gives us happy memories among friends and family, others pain and sad goodbyes. Some a combination of both. Some shelters we called “home.” Others a trap we can’t wait to break free. Some shelters are unbelievably extravagant with an almost nauseating grandiosity while others simply have a transient roof of any structure where their tired feet took them.
Some shelters are simple but with a view of beauty and calmness. This is one of my dream shelters.
Others have a special memory of people we celebrated a beautiful life with. Of a place we called “Home,” because it is where love and happiness flowed generously.
Some shelter we can just relax, unwind, drift and dream.
Some people find shelter where their weary and tired feet will take them. Some of these can’t hardly protect them from the cold and rain.
Thanks for sharing my Weekly Sunday Post called “Shelter.” May it brought you a sense of comfort today as much as it did to mine. Have a blessed day to all.
- SUNDAY POST : Shelter (jmeyersforeman.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST : Shelter (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- Water Dragon Weekly Sunday Post: Shelter (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Shelter (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Sunday Post: Shelter (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Shelter (believeanyway.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Shelter (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)