Hands That Heal
Have you ever had a moment when you felt so lost? Have you experienced being hurt or crushed by someone whom you gave your heart and trust? Have you ever felt so sick you could hardly get up and walk? Have you ever felt a pain so excruciating that you lost your breath if not your consciousness? If you did, have you noticed that in most of these times, someone offered their kind hand and with their touch every painful part of your being seemed to heal like a miracle from heaven? One or twice in my life, I experienced all these and in all of them, a loving hand tended to my wounds.
The Hands That I Will Always Be Thankful For
To my wife, thank you for holding my hand when I felt like my heart is breaking from all the trials that we went through. Thank you for each generous hug when sadness and emptiness surrounds me heart. To my mom and dad, thank you for holding my hand as you guide me to be the man that I am now. For gently easing my pain and helping me breath when I was younger. I know that you both sacrificed so much when I was a child because of my sickness. I will always be grateful for each moment you both held me in your arms. To my son, thank you for inspiring me each day. For bringing a smile to my day. For holding my hand and making me feel that everything will be alright and tomorrow will be more awesome than today. To my God who stood by me no matter what, thank you for catching me from every fall.
Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands
Thank you for being a part of my journey, day after day, week after week. I hope you enjoyed this week’s beautiful theme called “Hands.” Just remember, richness is not measured by how much you have but by how much your heart can give. The more you give, the more loving hands are there to catch you when you fall.
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Hands (createabeautifullife.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: “Hands” (babyjill7.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands (lynneayersbeyondthebrush.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands (spiritualworldtraveler.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands (mdcphotographs.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Hands (cherylandrews.wordpress.com)
- the pain and the promise (murmursofmyheart.wordpress.com)
- I (we) Will Heal Our World in Our (my) Heart(s)!!! (lifesbrilliance.wordpress.com)
- Heart (anthonysramblings.wordpress.com)
- Who Can Reach A Heart? (musictj.wordpress.com)
- Shoulder instantly healed (powerdemonstration.com)
- Emotional Health by Michael David Lawrience (getreadingnow.org)
- Only In You (poetrybydesign.wordpress.com)
- Smile through the tears (celestealluvial.wordpress.com)
- lure my heart. (portiadery.wordpress.com)