Weekly Photo Challenge: Today

Today, I’m heading to the beach. To have fun, enjoy what life has to offer me and embrace all possibilities. Today, I will smile and welcome happiness with open arms and heart. Today, I will seek inner peace and serenity. Today, I will listen to my heart and surrender to “Love” and all the beautiful moments that comes with it. Today, I get to celebrate myself and the people close to me.

Much as I want to head to this beach, I’m heading towards a different beach, just as fun and colorful. Just as warm and beautiful. I’m heading to Galveston’s seawall. Just as breathtaking!

Today is about making new life adventures.

Today has just be begun…the rest of the stories and images are to follow. Enjoy today and all that it has to offer.

What life adventures did you experienced today or hope to experience?

Advertisements

A father, a husband, a son, a brother, a friend, a traveler, an optimist hoping to create something good & meaningful to every person he shares his world, his home, his dreams, his hope & heart with.
This entry was posted in Island Summer Of 2012, Life, photography, Post A Week, Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Today

1. Cheryl says:

I can feel the serenity of the beach … thank you Mr. B.

2. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge : Today « Cheryl Andrews

3. siggiofmaine says:

Thank you for sharing the beauty and tranquility of today.
    Peace,
    Siggi in Downeast Maine

4. rutheh says:

A peaceful and beautiful beach, and you captured it today so well.

5. Sheyla says:

Beautiful pictures and a lovely beach. Thanks for the pingback and have a great weekend.

A day at the beach is a great day to remember 🙂

7. A beach is a beach is a beach. You can’t go wrong at the beach.
    As always, I totally enjoy your photos.

8. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Today « heartfelt images

9. Freedomborn says:

Hi Island island traveler, how wonderful that you feel so free in your spirit and can really enjoy God’s Creation but do you see the face in the clouds on the third Photo of the boys with the boats, is it a set up or is it for real or don’t you see it ?

Christian Love Anne.

Lucky you to be so close to a beach! You get the best shots that sometimes I imagine what it would be like to move close to a beach town again. I spent my first seven years of life in beach towns… Thanks for the memories. 🙂

11. Gilly Gee says:

Hope its a good one!

12. You’re always at the beach, huh!

13. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Today is my lucky day « Ben Williams' World

14. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Today « 夏の夢

15. aRVee says:

Enjoy the beach today! 🙂

Very nice. Today, I’m happy to communicate with you.

17. SimplySage says:

Simply stunning!
    Peace,
    Alexandria

18. imexcited says:

Beautiful photos!

19. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Today « Fi's Mutterings & Mumblings

A very nice way to spend time. Beautiful photos!

21. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Today – Take Two | Children's Books & More

22. Vanessa T. says:

A very serene beach, loved it! I can’t seem to like this post, so I decided to leave you a comment! Well done! 🙂

What a wonderful day!

24. Whether Galveston or Capiz, your photos are lovely. And the message, simple and direct, is lovely too. Thanks, Island Traveler.
    Suzanne

Beach is a good place for contemplation. 😀

26. Dear Island Traveler, I hear the joy in your voice when you speak of your life, your family, your wife. A happy life is living in one Today every day, because you are not looking back with regret, or looking ahead with anxiety or eagerness–just savoring the day. Thank you for sharing this day with us!

‘What life adventures did you experienced today or hope to experience?’
    Just by chance I experienced a beautiful day together with my husband on Saturday, 2nd June. I took lots and lots of pictures. This was great fun. And the following day I managed to make two blogs out of these pictures, which was mostly fun too.

28. So nice! Hope you had a wonderful day!

29. Patti Kuche says:

Such sweet serenity in your beautiful beach photos!

30. Hmmmm, I do not think I could ever live without a good beach nearby to walk, swim, lay, read, eat, etc….and a lake just doesn’t cut it, I’ve found!

31. orples says:

I absolutely love that lifeguard stand … the whole photo is wonderful, ditto for them all! 🙂

Wah, I would have loved being at the beach today…oh, well, can’t have everything but I always hope for moments when we can share a part of our lives with those God places in our path. Sometimes they are difficult to be with but I try to remind myself these difficult ones are my best teachers. Lol! 🙂

33. Pingback: Weekly Image Of Life: Happiness | this man's journey

34. It’s always a beautiful day when the beach is involved.
    BUT – if not at the beach – like today – I am enjoying a
    quiet moment on my lanai with my orchids dancing in
    the wind. ~~~~ : – )