Art is not all about making an elaborate painting or masterpiece, it’s about finding joy and inspiration in the most simple of things. Personally, the most beautiful and purest ones are those created by a child. A child’s Art masterpiece makes you smile and fall in love with life like no other. Every parent knows that in their hearts.
My son’s self-portrait which he made last year.
Rocket to the Moon.
Freeform Art and freedom of expression.
A bridge made of marshmallows. Artistic and delicious!
Creating a Lego Spinner from scratch.
On Father’s Day of last year. My son woke me up. He excitedly told me, “Dad, close your eyes. I have a surprise for you.” With my eyes closed, he held my hand and guided me to the to the living room. He then said, “Open you eyes dad.” As I opened my eyes, he shouted in glee, “Surprise!” He created for me a Lego spinner. This is before I bought him the Beyblade and Ninjago Lego Spinners. It was a fun and happy Father’s Day ever!
Art can be as simple as a kids amazing creation. The most important thing is how we appreciate and apply those inspiration in our lives. They will always remain as treasured masterpiece in our hearts and memories.
Thank you for sharing your day with me. I hope these post gave you the inspiration to smile. What life’s Art made you feel happy and excited today?
- LEGO Ninjago: September spinners (brickextra.wordpress.com)
- LEGO Ninjago Rumored to End in 2013 (brickextra.wordpress.com)
- LEGO Ninjago Fangdam (9571) (jiveywood.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: ART (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Image Of Life: Happiness (thismansjourney.net)
- Today’s Reflection: Happiness Is… (thismansjourney.net)