The Moving , Intoxicating Island Night Life
One of the most exciting events of my island visit was the “Island Night Life.” It has nothing to do with loud blaring music nor blinding glaring lights. It has nothing to do with Margaritas and intoxicating shots either. You may ask, ” If it’s not the bar music scene or alcohol, then what else can sizzle the night?” Well, let me share with you today the constantly moving, fun and memorable events that only an island paradise can give.
The Island Night Life Brings…
Exotic and delicious island cuisines. The variety is endless. The chef will take you where your taste buds and imagination dreams to wonder. We had seafood, Greek sea bass and salad, Bacolod “Inasal” chicken, Indian curry, mouth-watering Four Cheese pizza with pistachio gelato for dessert and much , much more.
A shopping frenzy. I had to hold back on my impulse buying while walking around the night shops. Grrr…
Art and other fascinating, creative discoveries. I thought the T-shirt paintings were totally awesome. You get to carry a priceless work of Art and memory with you wherever you go. Obviously, they are water proof.
There are so much night activities to enjoy from sunset to dawn. For me, it ends when my feet are too tired to walk. Of all the things I enjoyed, I would say though that my favorite was walking by the beach with my wife and son, holding their hands, seeing them laugh, smile and just looking so happy. These night moving events were more than just fun times, they were “valuable” family memories that I will always treasure for years to come.
Today, I get to share with you a merging of my 3 favorite photo challenges. Photo challenges are more that just a source of inspiration. They are an instrument for us to create something “new” and extraordinary. Something that would “Wow” our imagination and go beyond the usual norms and boundaries. I fused into one story the Daily Post’s Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement, Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Night and Jake’s Sunday Post: Valuable. To me, my real challenge is to find a common ground for all the themes of the week.
Thank you for sharing your day with me. I hope the post made you remember the many inspirations and beautiful memories you had with the people you love. What valuable night time moving adventures and stories inspired you today?
- Weekly Photo Challenge “movement” (melissajoelliott.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (insidethemindofisadora.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (allaccesspassblog.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Image Of Life: Happiness (thismansjourney.net)
- Jake’s Sunday Post: Valuable (comedyincrisis.wordpress.com)
- Sunday post: Silence (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post : Valuable (restlessjo.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Silence…Should Children Be Seen and Not Heard? (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- Village Of My Youth (thismansjourney.net)
- Sunday Post – Valuable (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Valuable (piecesofstarlight.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST: Silence (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Valuable (lynneayersbeyondthebrush.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post – Silence (northernnarratives.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (dontholaatme.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (beyondpaisley.net)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (lavieeclectique.com)
- Island Summer: Revisiting Capiz (thismansjourney.net)