Inside A Heart That Collect Memories And Family Traditions
Some people collect stamps. Others collect cars. I collect memories. Memories that reminds me of the people I love and loved me for who I am. A love that taught me how beautiful family traditions are. Today, you get to see inside the love of my parents who spent their 40th Wedding Anniversary last year. It was a happy event that brought a lot of laughter, tears, more happy memories and a bond that only comes from people who despite of the distance and changes they go through continue to love each other no matter what.
Inside every man’s heart is a woman who loves him so much.
Inside every woman’s heart is a man who inspired her to be the best person she is destined to be.
Inside a couple’s heart is a love that held them together during their most difficult times and survive the toughest storms of life.
Inside every child’s heart is an unquestionable belief that the world around him is good, that a magical place exist, that happiness is reachable and real, that his/her parents are the greatest and most amazing people in the world who will love him/her unconditionally, who will shield him/her from all harm.
Inside this man’s heart is just a boy, hoping to be in love with the girl of his dreams for the rest of his life.
Thank you for sharing your day with me. May this post bring you joy today.
What is inside your heart that makes you smile each day?
- Valuable Memories And The Moving Island Night Life (thismansjourney.net)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (warmhotchocolate.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (shabnamphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: INSIDE (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge; Inside (annarashbrook.wordpress.com)