Dream Lunch By The Beach
My dream lunch? Munching on a yummy seafood delight overlooking the sea under a blissful noontime Sun. I’ll just have to worry about sunburn later. Mmm…
There are simple joys and pleasures in life. One of them is eating food. To me, it’s not just about sustaining our hunger but rather it’s about awakening of all parts of our senses. From savoring the taste of each flavour, to the visual, artistic food presentations, to the perfect ambiance that tickles our moods, down to the right company that makes each meal feels like a feast to remember.
Lately, we’d been a frequent visitor at Jimmy’s On The Pier in Galveston. Personally, I think it has the best location to enjoy an amazing view of the sea while enjoying a delicious meal. Lunchtime becomes an adventure time.
On our last visit, we had the lunch special of the day, Crab stuffed blackened redfish with mashed potatoes & grilled veggies. So good that there was no left over.
Thank you for sharing your day with me. Hope you enjoyed my entry for this week’s challenge.
Sorry for my late replies. I will catch up on them as soon as I can. Lately, work pretty much eats up most of my time which makes me all the more crave for another relaxing lunch by the beach. Crossing my fingers that it will happen soon.
What’s your dream lunch?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime (smileyface80.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime (thepanamaadventure.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime (juliapulia.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Lunchtime!!! Mmm!!! (katharinetrauger.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime … Snack in a Blue Bucket (shakespearesgal2.wordpress.com)
- Lunchtime Ideas Gallery (spoonful.com)
- Lunchtime! – Toddler Eating & Snacking (everydayfamily.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime (writingcanvas.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime (trishadm.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime (elisapompili.wordpress.com)