Inside London is a magic fountain. When you believe with all your heart, your wish will come true. What are you waiting for? Toss a coin, close you eyes and make that wish.
Inside London is an old cobblestone road where two children from two different worlds met for the first time. A few minutes later, they walked hand in hand, played games, shared stories like they were long-lost best friends.
Inside London are the red double decker buses that allows you to see a vibrant, exciting city with fresh perspective. A city that for a moment you can see yourself being a part of.
Inside London is a church tower that can inspire you to rise above anything that holds you down including the ones that prevents you from following your dreams, traveling and exploring the world. Added bonus is the breathtaking aerial view of the city.
Inside London, there are so much to see and discover but the one that makes you want to go back are the amazing people you met during your unforgettable journey. People who are now a part your life wherever the next journey takes you.
Thank you for sharing your day with me. Inside this post is a wish that everyone will have an amazing, beautiful day.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (longwalksanddarkchocolate.com)
- Focus- Trafalgar Square, Weekly Photo Challenge (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Inside (joanfrankham.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (photobyjohnbo.wordpress.com)
- London Double-Decker Buses (comforttour.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge:Inside (allresourceupdates.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: An Unusual POV (kellylovesphotography.lu)
- Things To Do In London
- 101 Things To Do In London
- Top London Things To Do
- Trafalgar Square
- Best Things To Do In London