Some lines and patterns make us realize we don’t have to walk alone in this lifetime. That there is a higher power up there guiding us in every journey. Catching us with every fall. Giving us strength and courage to face our fears. Giving us hope when skies turn dark and it’s hard to see the road ahead.
Some lines and patterns reminds us that life is full of adventures. That it’s okay to feel, think, laugh and play like your 7-year old even if the rest of the world reminds you that you’re 42 and not getting younger. Ha, ha, ha…we can choose to have the last laugh. Youth is in our hearts. That’s where the “fountain of no wrinkles” is hidden although I won’t trade mine knowing each of one reminds me of every battle that I had won.
Some lines and patterns creates soothing waves and ripples. Waves that calms our restless heart, heals our wounds and help us find our inner joy. Waves that reminds us that life can be fun and exciting. That there is more to it than just working 40 hours per week, 1,920 hours per year. Some of these waves even brings us back to that very day we found that “loving feeling.” That loving feeling we hope to cherish and carry with us wherever the lines and patterns of life will take us.
Some lines and patterns remind us that no matter how many struggles we faced, no matter how tired we get, no matter how crazy things seemed to be, it is still a “beautiful life.” A beautiful life we are blessed to enjoy and appreciate every moment of everyday.
One Summer day at Fort de Soto, I whispered to my son, “Are you having a great Summer?” He looked at me happily, “Yes, dad, I’m having the best Summer ever!” We then both looked at the seemingly endless blue waters setting our thoughts adrift, just enjoying an unforgettable moment. A moment years from now we hoped to reminisce, better yet go back to.
Thank you for sharing your day with me. I hope we continue to inspire each other and the world around us. That everyday we will strive to create and collect meaningful lines and patterns as much as we can.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Lines to Patterns (longwalksanddarkchocolate.com)
- weekly photo challenge – from lines to patterns (mygulitypleasures.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Lines to Patterns (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Lines to Patterns (daysofphotographs.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Lines to Pattern (juliapulia.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Lines and Patterns (elisapompili.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: from Lines to Patterns (srobonagd.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Lines to Patterns (diaryofdennis.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Lines to Patterns (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Lines to Patterns (schelleycassidy.wordpress.com)
- Caladesi Island
- Caladesi Island State Park
- Fort De Soto Park
- Things To Do In Paris
- Things To Do In London