Love Endures Forever

There will be times in life that we will endure pain, hardship, sickness and suffering. There will be times that our burdens seems to much to bear. There will be times when giving up seems like an easy way out. Despite of the 7 billion people in our planet, there will be times when we will feel all alone.

love

“Sometimes we get so focused with our problems we failed to notice that someone made sure we overcome those problems. Those times we felt so tired to walk one more step further, our loving Father carried us till we are strong and ready to travel the many roads ahead.”

In all these times, someone helped us held on to hope just a bit longer. In all these times, someone gave their heart so we can have ours back. In all these time, someone never let go of our hand and walked us through the end.

love

Love endures forever. When I thought I lost so many of my dreams and my heart-broken into hundred pieces, two familiar hands never let go. Their love and patience helped me to remember what it felt like to dream excitedly. They help me create new dreams that now I don’t have to walk on my own. Love and family, a man’s true treasure. The rest the world is trying to serve in a golden plate, simply a temporary diversion to what is truly real and important. Love and family made me able to stand up and run with a big smile on my face.

God, family, true friends, they help us find our faith back on humanity and to our very own self. They help us endure all, survive all. When we felt our worst, they made us feel our best.

love

Endurance is not all about physically strength but rather of knowing we are loved and capable of loving. There are three things that will endure and last forever. Faith, hope and love. Among these three, the greatest is love. Often, it takes at least one major life changing event to realize how true these words are. Imagine if we have more.

love

My son and his cousins watched this man draw a house on the sand. Building a house is one thing, turning it into a home is a totally different story. Which one will endure the test of time? Which one can we carry with us when it’s time to leave and say goodbye?

So, no matter what, hang on a bit longer. No matter what, don’t let go. No matter what don’t give up on your love ones. No matter what, never lose hope. You will endure. We will endure…together.

Advertisements

A father, a husband, a son, a brother, a friend, a traveler, an optimist hoping to create something good & meaningful to every person he shares his world, his home, his dreams, his hope & heart with.
This entry was posted in Love and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to Love Endures Forever

Such wonderful true words which come from the heart.
    It is good to know that you are one of these dear friends
    Although we shall never meet you have always been there with your words of wisdom and for this and your friendship I praise the Lord

Liked by 2 people

• Pat, that is truly beautiful. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. We indeed don’t have to travel the world to keep people close to our hearts and prayers. Friendship goes beyond continents and barriers. God’s grace allows us to love and care globally without living our town. I do hope one day I get to see your side of the world in person. Nothing is impossible, right? Miracles happen everyday. God bless you and your family.

Liked by 1 person

2. bigbird34 says:

Thank you! I needed to read this today. Just beautiful.

Liked by 1 person

3. As usual heartfelt…

4. Beautiful words dear Island Traveler, they touched my heart, being your Blogging friend is a blessing that I thank God for, your words of Trust in our Loving God that you shared in your message were very uplifting. Yes He does indeed carry us when needed, motivating His Redeemed Children to encourage and help us carry the load, even to cry with us, meaning they don’t take lightly what we suffer and they rejoice with us when the Trouble has passed.

Your mentioning Island Traveler about Faith, Hope and Love reminded me of a Power point I created after receiving one similar by e-mail years ago, yes the greatest is Love which includes all the other Fruit of The Spirit, I will leave a link for you….

Faith, Hope, Love – http://freedomborn.wordpress.com/2012/01/27/the-brightest-flame/

The Bible tells us God is Love, can we ever doubt it when He shows us in so many ways that He is 100% Love.

Christian Love and Blessings from both of us – Anne

• Thanks Anne. For the past 12 years of life in America, three things helped me during the hardest times…faith, hope, love. Wish I knew it by heart sooner. I read about it but didn’t really understand it’s meaning till life events unfolds itself. Very humbling and life changing in so many ways. In all, God stood by me and my family. He made me realize what are my true treasures. God bless.

5. Indira says:

Very nice title and lovely pics.

6. adeeyoyo says:

Isn’t it wonderful to know we are not alone? God bless you and yours on your journey. Love IS ALL. β™₯

• Yes it is. A bit embarrassing but sometimes when we are at the top, we forget the giver of blessings but when we fall down and all trial comes, we call on God and feel a closeness that we long missed. Life events directs our hearts to where it should be, loving God, our family, friends, even the people we have not spoken for years. Thanks.

7. “Love and family, a man’s true treasure.” I’m so happy for you and your family that you’ve realized this. Some haven’t. Thanks for this uplifting post.

8. Tina Schell says:

Beautifully said Island Traveler. I think we were on the same page for this one πŸ™‚

9. dunelight says:

The power of love helps us endure. BTW I really like your current ‘banner’ photo.

• Thanks. The banner photo is something special for me and my son. It was our first fishing adventure. He was about 4 or 5…it was one happy, unforgettable day. It reminds me that no matter how tough life gets or how many failures I had, there will good days such as this one and perhaps, those few great, happy days are all I need to go through the rest.

10. Faith Ndlela says:

Beautiful in every way.
    Totally amazing to read! πŸ™‚

11. You always have such wonderful words and photos for the challenges.
    The greatest of all is love!
    Have a blessed week.

12. So true, Island Traveler. We never walk alone. Family and friends help us as well. When my husband was laid off for 8 months a few years ago, he thanked me for my support. He didn’t have to thank me. He stood by me and supported me many times over the years we’ve been married.

Best wishes to you and your lovely family. πŸ˜‰

• My friend, God bless you both for loving and supporting each other through everything. I hope and pray, your husband will find a job he likes soon. Sorry that he lost his job. It must be really hard. It’s one of a family man’s worst fear. We do life in a uncertain time. The economy is shaky and every parent is anxious about one’s job security. Thank God for family and friends who are with us during this hard times. God will find a way, perhaps something even better for all of us.

• Just to clarify, Island Traveler, my husband was laid off a few years ago for 8 months. Then he was rehired by the same company. You are right. Parents do get anxious when there is uncertainty about their job security. Over the years, when I worked in radio, I often was out of work due to a format change, budget cuts, etc. Real nail-biting moments. But our family got thru them. Thank heaven! πŸ˜‰

13. Love, caring and hope are really what helps us navigate through this world, whether it is among family or friends. You’re one of the luckiest people on earth when you have that. πŸ™‚

14. Sherri says:

Ahh dear friend…what a beautiful post with a message filled with the enduring power of faith, hope and love…of friendship, of family, of all that really matters in this life. Of a home that is built never mind what the four walls might look like, or even if they come crumbling down, smashing our dreams into a million pieces…it is the home we build with those we love, who stand with us, keep us close in heart, in spirit, in love and in prayer. Never giving up on one another, enduring through thick and thin, trouble or not. You have built your house and your home my friend in the hearts of your loved ones and it shall indeed endure, with God’s strength and blessings which I pray are heaped upon you in abundance. Stunning photographs, you have an amazing eye to capture the powerful emotions of the moment, I never fail to be moved by them. God bless you and your family, now and always… Sherri πŸ™‚

• That is beautiful and generous Sherri. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. My the good Lord always shower your home with generous blessings of great health, peace, love and happiness. It’s true that when we built our home with our hearts and that of our love ones, it can withstand any storm and if need be, we can even take it with us wherever our fate will lead us. Everyday new events happen and we don’t really know where our next destination will be. What matters is that we are walking life’s adventure with our family.God bless my friend. Thank you.

Liked by 1 person

15. Debbie M. says:

Your blog post exemplifies the best definition of contentment. It is not about what we have, but who we have in our lives that inspires us to keep on keeping on! What a beautiful journey through life you have with faith, hope, love and family intertwined!

• I learned early that world securities can be taken from you in a heart beat and all the materiel wealth we think we have can disappear in a blink of an eye. So, yes, I kind of learn to unclutter and downsize early. It was a humbling experience but the same time gave me a clearer picture of my true treasures. There are still bad days and of course, some trying times but for as long as I’m not alone, I know I’ll make it through. We all can. Thanks.

16. VCrayon says:

What beautiful writing. It is such a blessing to know we don’t have to go through the hard times alone.

17. Cindi says:

Meaningful sentiment written with beautiful words and photos. Thank you for sharing this post!

18. Grace says:

What a lovely, lovely post. There is so much truth in what you wrote. Beautiful!

19. You have a beautiful gift for bringing much needed messages to all of us. Thank you for this reminder. You put a smile on my heart today πŸ™‚ Have a wonderful weekend ~Sophia

20. mariannegv says:

Island Traveler: beautiful words and very true indeed. We should remember continually how fortunate we are of having family support by our side to faster overtake the difficulties of life and enjoy it, instead of being over-worried. Thanks for making me remember how fortunate I am.
    Kind greetings,
    Marianne

21. Gorgeous work.
    It has been a pleasure to find your blog ..
    Regards

Whenever I visit you I’m reminded of the things that really matter in life, thank you IT.

Liked by 1 person

23. prior says:

this was just awesome, awesome, awesome – πŸ™‚ ❀

It’s always a life lesson coming here, Mr. B. πŸ™‚ The ups and downs of married life always make me marvel at the endurance of my partner. Love surely does! Aren’t we blessed?

25. Pingback: Love Endures Forever | Lifestream Ministries Intl

26. onlyafather says:

Superb, succinct, soul-searching.

27. Beautiful words and beautiful pictures, from a beautiful Soul that touched my heart… and Granny’s. Pawkisses πŸ™‚