Don’t Let This Day Pass By

“We don’t have to say much, we just have to thank more the best we know how.”

IMG_6640.JPG
To my blogger family, thank you for being there for me and my family. Thank you for your generous support, thoughts and prayers. It’s been a year of blessings no matter how many storms came our way. I thank God for you. I praise God for you. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your love ones.
Don’t let this day pass by…

Advertisements

A father, a husband, a son, a brother, a friend, a traveler, an optimist hoping to create something good & meaningful to every person he shares his world, his home, his dreams, his hope & heart with.
This entry was posted in Life and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

66 Responses to Don’t Let This Day Pass By

1. lucinda408 says:

Reblogged this on Is there anyone listening? and commented:
    Beautifully said!

In my thoughts and in my heart..God will Bless you and your family today and always

3. Hope the spell of bad weather is passed and life has return to normalcy…

Have a beautiful day πŸ™‚

4. Thinking of your family and you at this most joyous of holidays.

5. M.Winter says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Happy thanksgiving, IT. To you and your family. Do give your son an extra hug from us.

7. bebs1 says:

Happy Thanksgiving IT. You are inspiring – one good reason to be thankful is your presence and other like-minded people like you in the virtual space. I got enough to be thankful – always. Big and small.

• Thanks Bebs. Blogger friends are a blessing not just in the virtual world but in our everyday life. Their words, images and life stories inspires us to make our world a better place. God bless you and your family. Wishing you the best of the Holidays.

It’s not a significant day here in the UK, Mr. B but we can all give thanks for our blogging family and the ‘real thing’. Sometimes I don’t know if there’s a difference πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ Love and blessings to you and yours.

• Thanks Jo. Yes, celebrating days of thankfulness is universal. It’s our way of showing how much we appreciate people who are truly generous and kind. Have a blessed weekend.

9. Lovely post, IT. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. πŸ™‚

10. wolke205 says:

No words needed…just… ❀ ❀ ❀

11. Sherri says:

Beautiful message my dear friend, thank you so much. .God bless you and your family this Thanksgiving and thank you for all you mean to so many of us..

12. DotedOn says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! πŸ™‚

Blessings to you and your family on Thanksgiving and every day.

Liked by 1 person

14. Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for your inspiring posts as well.

Thanks for you lovely thoughts for Thanksgiving, dear IT. Best wishes for you and your loved ones. πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

16. You my dear friend have inspired, uplifted, encouraged and have always offered your support, you understand more than most what it means to be a friend. When I think of you Island Traveler and your family, I have joy, you have shared my ups and downs, you have brought sunshine to my heart when it was raining, you have rejoiced with me in my blessings, you have understood and cared, I give Thanks for you and to God for the blessing of your Blogging friendship.

Much Love and many blessings for your Thanksgiving Day from both of us – Anne.

• Thank you Anne. Same here. You are God’s blessing to us. Your faith and life stories gives us reason to hope, to find strength, to find inspiration in moments of hardship and trials. I found comfort in your generosity and kindness. Praying for you and Ron always. Wishing you all the happiest blessings of the Christmas season.

17. Happy thanksgiving!

18. ushakr2014 says:

Strangely, I just came back from a walk to the beach in the sunrise and yet did not fully appreciate what I had. In that sort of a mood, I opened the mail, saw your post and was reminded of the need to appreciate all the good things in my life. Thank you.

• Sometimes, we do miss the beauty and blessing before us. Whether we’re too busy or too worried, we easily miss chances to see God’s goodness in nature, events and people. I have many of those moments but realizing how short and valuable life is, I try my best not to miss anymore. Thanks.

19. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I hope you make these few days count, staying away from the crazy crowds of Black Friday and spending quality time with your loved ones instead. No matter what happens during the year, there is always plenty to feel grateful for.

• Yes, no matter what happened in 2014, there is indeed so much to be grateful for. Faith, Family, friendship, good health, a job and a home, just some of the many reasons to be thankful everyday. God bless you and your family always.

20. Happy Thanksgiving to you. I am avoiding shopping altogether today. A little more cooking, time with family, and as you say, counting blessings even though some of the year has been rough.

A beautiful message IT! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones!

22. eva626 says:

hope you and the family had a great thanksgiving!! Great message!

• We did. We are coming back there for Christmas. They are now a part of our family. With them, we feel like we’re truly home. And I think, it’s that special feeling that makes us want to celebrate Christmas and make it a forever. All the best to you and your family.

23. prior says:

wonderful words on that card – borrow time – so true – and well said – πŸ™‚ peace!

24. Happy Holidays! God bless!

25. Beautiful words and a reminder to us all to be happy and grateful for what we have.

26. I join with you and your family in giving thanks for the many blessing I receive from by blogging friends. Have a great weekend.

I have your family in the Phillippines in my prayers and in my thoughts and i pray that the Godd Lord above will keep them all safe…..please do let me know how they fair….

I meant Good

29. happy thanksgiving i love the article has got great masterpiece
    help me wish this blogger happy birthday and welcome him to the family of bloggers

30. arlene says:

I wonder why I don’t see your new posts in my blog feed. What I did was to include your link to my blog roll so i won’t miss a thing. This is quite late for thanksgiving greetings so I will just wish you A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family? Will you be going home?

31. Akhiz says:

Hi there, hope you are doing fine πŸ™‚

I have nominated you for β€˜Very Inspiring Blogger Award’. Find further details @