I Live For Moments Like These

I live for moments where I can hope, dream, love, laugh and ran like a little child full of happiness and care free abandonment.

2013, we spent our Christmas Day running and laughing by the beach of Galveston Island. It's been our family Christmas tradition to visit the Island for its unique memorable brand of Christmas celebration from Dicken's On The Strand, to the Festival of Lights at Moody Gardens, to a delicious taste bud delight at Gaido's and Jimmy's On The Pier, to just enjoying a fun day by the beach.

2013, we spent our Christmas Day running and laughing by the beach of Galveston Island. It’s been our family Christmas tradition to visit the Island for its unique memorable brand of Christmas celebration from the Dicken’s On The Strand, to the Festival of Lights at Moody Gardens, to a delicious feast at Gaido’s and Jimmy’s On The Pier, to enjoying a relaxing fun-filled day by the beach.

I live for moments where my family is my reason for waking up each day all happy, fired up, energized, breathing positivity and inspiration.

2014, we went back in Galveston Island and created new beautiful Christmas memories.

2014, we went back to Galveston Island and created new beautiful Christmas memories. Merry and bright Christmas memories.

I live for moments where faith becomes my light and hope my reason for moving on.

Christmas

I live for moments where friendship becomes a priceless treasure to keep and cherish always.

Christmas

I live for moments where I don’t have to worry and be afraid anymore. Moments where I can go to sleep soundly at peace with myself and everyone around me.

Christmas

I live for moments where I get to enjoy the best of health not only today but a lifetime through.

Christmas

I live for moments where I get to see and truly appreciate every part of Nature’s Sunrise.

Christmas

I live for moments where I am bursting with gratitude for life and its many blessings.

Christmas

I live for moments where life is celebrated to the fullest.ย

Christmas

I live for moments where lasting gifts and joys of Christmas are something I feel in my heart and the hearts of everyone around me every single day.ย

Christmas

Faith, family, friendship, a job we enjoy doing, a loving home with simple comforts, safety, good health and wellness, just a few of the many reasons to be happy and be thankful for in 2014.

I live for moments where I truly feel “ALIVE.”

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. God bless you and your family always.

Advertisements

A father, a husband, a son, a brother, a friend, a traveler, an optimist hoping to create something good & meaningful to every person he shares his world, his home, his dreams, his hope & heart with.
This entry was posted in Life and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

53 Responses to I Live For Moments Like These

1. Thank you Island Traveler, I loved the joyful Pictures, Many Blessings for Christmas and for the New year, may your Joy continue to overflow. I’m so pleased you Live dear friend, you have blessed me in the good times and bad, you reminded me how greatly we are Loved by our King of Kings and encouraged me not to give up.

If I was to collect all your comments on my Blog Island Traveler, you too would see that with God’s Melody they ring and what is His Melody, Love, Acceptance, Support, Kindness, Honesty, Appreciation, Encouragement, all reflecting Him, our God of Love and because He Lives we sing.

I love the song below and it is what I want for us eternally and for all of God’s family, my Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus…..

Christian Love Always from both of us – Anne

Liked by 1 person

• Thank you Anne. I truly appreciate all the encouragement and generous words of faith you shared with me and my family. Thank you sharing God’s love and hope. Thank you for inspiring us with your posts, thoughts and prayers. God bless you and your family. Happy New Year’

Liked by 1 person

one word for that post BEAUTIFUL!
    It is great to at last be able to see the faces of you all…I can feel and see the freedom and security that you feel…you have a wonderful family B and I have a wonderful friend….Thank you for your friendship throughout the year….you will never know just how much you words are appreciated and loved…

• Thank you Patrecia. One of the best gifts we can give ourselves is the freedom to express who we are, freedom from fear, freedom to let go of all things that held us back through the years. Yes, I’m do feel more free and secure now though honestly, I still do have a lot of heartaches and pain I’m trying to free myself from. Somehow, they seem to love chasing me wherever I go. Ha, ha, ha. But that’s life right? Always a mixture of the good, the bad and the ugly. In the end, we try to keep the good and all things that make us a better person. I wish for all of us a 2015 full of good things and happiest of blessings. God bless my friend.

Couldn’t let Christmas pass by without a visit to ‘your house’, Mr. B. ๐Ÿ™‚ Wishing you all a wonderful 2015!

4. What a lovely post — so beautifully laid out with pics of family and great places to be. Best wishes for continued success and a great 2015!

5. pausesandclicks says:

Beautiful and wonderful post for the end of this year and the beginning of a new one! I’ve enjoyed being on your journey with you this year through your blog and rejoice with you that you have moments like these to live for. May you have an abundance of them in 2015!

• Thank you. Blogging is a way for us to connect and celebrate friendship from around the world. Friendship that shares what we go through in life. Friendship that inspires and motivates. Friendship that shares similar hopes and dreams for ourselves, our love ones and our our world in general. Happy New Year to you and your family. God bless.

6. bebs1 says:

Christmas is not yet over so I wish you a merry one the whole year through and may the coming year be filled with more meaning, joy and happiness. Safe journey always.

Liked by 1 person

7. Marvelous as usualโ€ฆhappy holidays to your family and you.

8. khfraser says:

What a wonderful post! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

9. janna hill says:

Wonderful sentiment and photographs, especially the last one. Merry Christmas!

10. Barb says:

Your photos exude joyfulness and happiness. Thank you for sharing them throughout the year with us, along with your wonderful posts which have inspired many of us there, me included. You are a delight to have around! Carry on taking care of each other in the fresh new year ahead, continuing to blossom and grow as a family.

11. nowathome says:

That is so precious to share time with your loved ones!! Beautiful memories too!

• Thank you. Happy memories, no matter how few is worth celebrating and remembering everyday especially during the holiday season and moments we need to be inspired by them. A toast to happy new memories and events for 2015. Happy New Year!

12. Wonderfully joyous photos, IT. Looks like you had a great Christmas day. May this joy last throughout the coming year, for you and your family. ๐Ÿ™‚

• I did. Truly a blessed Christmas being around family and friends. We had 8 days full of happy memories in Austin. My son looked so happy that it was hard to go back to Houston. Happy New Year full of great blessings to you and your family. Thank you.

13. May you be blessed with too many ‘alive’ moments to count in the coming new year, IT. Cheers!

14. I live for moments like these when you share your beautiful family photos. Hope your Christmas was merry and that the New Year will be the best ever for you and your family, Island Traveler. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Liked by 1 person

15. arlene says:

Your posts always inspire me. I’ve included your blog as one of my favorites in my latest blog post. Have a blessed and happy 2015 to you and your family.

16. mariannegv says:

beautiful words, and beautiful photos of a beautiful family. I wish you all a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Kind greetings,
    Marianne

17. bigbird34 says:

Thank you for that! I love your positive attitude and really needed to hear that right now. I recently went through a divorce after being together for 18 years and 3 kids. My faith is what has pushed me through this difficult time.

• We go through hard times and sometimes they are to painful to bear but somehow that light of faith kept burning, helping us see and find our way again. Sorry to hear about your recent divorce. I can’t begin to imagine what it must be like but I can relate to how painful it is to break a relationship we cherish and love for so many years. I hope and pray that you will hang on to that faith and find for yourself all the love and happiness you ever wished for.

18. Thanks to Arlene of Dreams and Escapes for leading me here! Amazing life you live, beautiful family! Happy New Year!

• Thank you. I try my best to live life to the fullest the best I know how. To see goodness and blessings even in times of trials and hardships. Life is no matter what, good because it is first and foremost a priceless gift from God. That is it full of light, love and great potentials. Happy New Year to you and your love ones.

19. Debbie M. says:

Island Traveler, I have missed your posts because of posts like this! ๐Ÿ™‚ It is joy personified. Love the smiles. Joy like that is contagious even through technology like the web and laptops. I am smiling right along with you. All God’s best to you and yours for 2015!

• Thanks Debbie. When my family and I took this picture as part of our Christmas tradition, I did think about my blogger friends running with us freely, happily by the beach enjoying the many gifts and blessings of the holiday season, celebrating life, family, friendship and yes, that inner faith that keeps us hopeful and optimistic in 2014 and the brand new 2015. Wishing you and your family a blessed New Year!

20. Sherri says:

A beautiful, heartfelt Christmas post, brimming with family love, joy and laughter and the reason for the hope in our hearts. May you experience that same freedom and joy IT, not just for Christmas but for always ๐Ÿ˜€

• Thank you Sherri. My Christmas was truly a reason to rejoice and be thankful for because of family and friends. Friends both around me and my blogger world. God bless my friend and wishing you and your family the best of 2015.

Liked by 1 person

21. You sound like you are on the right path and I know things will continue to get better for you every day. Expressing gratitude each day as you do truly allows you to see the beauty and feel the joy in your life. Thank you so much for visiting Tovarysh.

• Thank you for sharing generously. Gratitude lights our heart to appreciate the many blessings we have no matter how many hard times we went through in 2014. Gratitude help us face 2015 with renewed hope that so much things will come our way.

22. fatiha says:

great post and joyful blog.

23. sweetpea2love says:

Iโ€™ve nominated you for โ€“ The One Lovely Blog Award, Please visit the link.

24. Great way to celebrate the year and every single day that makes it up. Too many people don’t seem to be able to seize the moment and enjoy every minute for what it is.

• Life is never perfect. Hardship and trials comes our way but just being here, alive, healthy, surrounded by friends and family that love us no matter what is more than enough to say,”Thank you, I am truly blessed.” We are truly blessed. Thank you for being a generous blogger friend. Wishing you and your family all the best for 2015.

25. I have to leave my comment here Island Traveler and I will also e-mail you, as I can’t leave a comment on your Review or did you do that deliberately.

Congratulations anyway and of course you have many more Bloggers who have commented over the years and appreciate you greatly but this year you have not Posted as often which to be honest is disappointing, I love your photography and your warm and Loving sharing and also your responses to comments.

Wishing you many blessings in the New Year dear friend.

Christian Love Always – Anne

26. Thank you Anne. You always give me many reasons to hope and feel blessed again. God speaks to us in many ways, reminding us he was and is always there to love and care for us. Thank you for reaching to each one of us with God’s love, mercy and compassion. I will check on the review part. It’s been while since I blogged. Life got a little bit dramatic and crazy for me lately. Thank God, I have blogger friends like you to give me loads of reasons to smile and be hopeful for. Happy New Year my friend and God bless you and your family always.

27. cjjustice1 says:

I didn’t blog or visit much last year. I am hoping to do better in this year. I love your beautiful blog, and this post is an example of why I love your blog so much! Your loving family, faith, and “fotos” show the world your love of God, and His many blessings! Happy New Year, and many blessings from God in this coming year, too.. ~ Carolyn ๐Ÿ™‚

• Thank you my friend. I am grateful for all the generous blogger friendship in 2014 and I hope and pray that 2015 with be a year of great blessings for all of us and our love ones. Wishing you and your family lots of love, peace, happiness, good health, success and an exciting blogging new year. God bless!

Liked by 1 person